Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: UKLEM -14 Surfleet, South Lincolnshire 5-6-7th of April 2013

Can someone stick a hazer in their car as there's a small possibility I may not be able to bring the Unique.
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

I should be able to bring my Le Maitre Neutron XS. Just need to confirm with work the holiday days

Cheers

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Can someone stick a hazer in their car as there's a small possibility I may not be able to bring the Unique.
    I have your Haze liquid here Jembob, don't forget
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

No, haven't forgotten Jim. I'll almost certainly bring the hazer, but someone is potentially asking to borrow it that weekend, so I thought it best to make a contingency plan
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    No, haven't forgotten Jim. I'll almost certainly bring the hazer, but someone is potentially asking to borrow it that weekend, so I thought it best to make a contingency plan
    Its very kind of you to lend it Jem. I refused to loan mine out on New Years eve even though I would be at the party concerned, in case someone unplugged it or failed to observe the shut down procedure. A cheap smoke machine is one thing but the precision shut down required on the Unique is another especially given what the damage costs. If I was going to be at Surfleet I'd have offered to have brought mine in any event, but its not a venue I can go to.

Has anyone else got a hazer...... Please
    I would hate to go back to using smoke machines as they tend to over do it a bit and we end up with either no smoke or so much smoke you can't see the back of yer eyelids
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    its not a venue I can go to.
    Have you been banned for causing trouble?

Worst case is we can use my smoke machine but there is generally a few hazers there.
    Squat that bug,

One day I'll finish my build.
    https://www.facebook.com/Azteclasers?fref=ts

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    Has anyone else got a hazer...... Please
    I would hate to go back to using smoke machines as they tend to over do it a bit and we end up with either no smoke or so much smoke you can't see the back of yer eyelids
    I have a Le Maitre MVS I'm happy to bring along, but might not be there all 3 days...

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    but its not a venue I can go to.
    Oh come on Al...
    Surfleet is awesome.

Also, I don't bite.

Only 117 more sleeps to go!
    - There is no such word as "can't" -
    - 60% of the time it works every time -

I wouldn't panic just yet Jim. There's only about a 10% chance I'll not have it. It's just that in a moment of weakness I told a good friend he could borrow it, I only found out afterwards there was a confilct with the LEM. I feel it's highly unlikely the function he wants it for will actually happen. I was just being prepared as I didn't want to have a LEM without haze