Thread: Quickshow question..

Default Quickshow question..

Alright, I have a question regarding the target tab... and the cues on that tab..

I'm finding that you cannot change the color of the target cues on the fly, nor the brightness or visible points.. or well.. anything in the master/cue section for that matter. Is that intentional?

I would love to go through a color cycle without having to create a separate cue to do it. Like when I go through cue 1-4 manually, I would like to be able to manually shift through the color spectrum without creating a different cue to do it in. Seems like a waste of cues.

So my main question is this:
    Is there a way to change the settings of the quicktargets to allow the master to manually change the colors?
    Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so.
    Bertrand Russell

Quantum Lasers & Visuals

All the above appear to work for me in the preview (not tested visible points though).

Have you activated the target beam?

Settings > Quick Target Beam Settings > check the box of the target beam you require then click the activate button and check the target beam changes to activated.

You can adjust the relative brightness using the "Relative Power Slider" during set up.

Once active the live controls for brightness and colour should work on that beam.

Yes I have activated all the ones I will be using(and check marked the boxes). And yes, I have used the relative power slider.

BUT! the live control section will not show(atleast in the preview window.. I haven't turned on my projector yet to test this) the beams changing colors nor will it show em decreasing in visibility when I turn down the brightness.
    Bertrand Russell

Quantum Lasers & Visuals

I have Build 339.

If you have an earlier build, contact Pangolin for an updated version.

Some controls shouldn't work I'd imagine (haven't tested them) eg position controls as they could have safety implications and would also cause the beams to miss the bounce mirrors, however the colour and brightness sliders definitely work in 339.

Ahh I have build 305(installed from the disc.) I'll get an update from pangolin asap.

edit:
    current build is 350(per pangolin website)

That fixed my issue. Alright! awesome. hahaha.
    Last edited by Darcean; 09-09-2012 at 11:39. Reason: found it!
    Bertrand Russell

Quantum Lasers & Visuals

Glad you got it sorted. Looks like I'm a few builds behind but then again I don't use QS any more now as I'm lucky enough to have access to a copy of Beyond.
    Last edited by White-Light; 09-09-2012 at 23:30.