Gary may be nice but this product is junk, ECO LASER 600 (don’t bother they no longer sell it) not only was it advertised to have 40k scanners that in actuality are not even 20k it has a red beam that has not lasted 50 hours.

I got the replacement for the defective red (after 3 months of email) and found it to be two small 150mW lasers and a projection cube to culminate them, unfortunately it requires drilling the case plate and complete realignment and im not sure im up to the task, Gary offered to help via Skype but he is near impossible to get a hold of.

I guess I got my 50 hours out of my $600.00 USD laser so I should be happy right (wrong). BTW the green seems to dim during graphics in QS so im guessing my power supply is also going or the green beam (one the other or both) it makes me wonder if it was the PS all along .

Can the power supply be replaced or is the power supply the scanner driver as well?

The unit is out of warranty but the replacement red I was sent is about a $ 30.00 part (that would be with shipping from the UK). The only reason I even requested warranty service is I found it to be a joke that the unit failed before even reaching the 50 hour mark.

Any help or advice is appreciated