Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GB: 2 watt RGB analogue with 15kpps scanner DEAL!!!!!!!

Thank you for your service.

Dan

Just 3 points for you...

"you still have to order parts to assemble to variance a projector design. Not a single thing illegal about that."
    YUP...its totally illegal if you import any laser module/device, even if its not a complete projector...ever ordered from kvant they do it correctly

" I am, and will be competing directly with both of your companies and others around the world. Im here, have been on the scene over 10 years. "
    I bet iv done more shows in the last 3 months than you have done in your entire lifetime. Just last week I did a show in Destin Fl...Providance RI, and Baton Rouge, La all in the same night.

"Your going to sit there with a straight face and tell me that your lasers diodes didnt come from another country?"
    yeah they did...and i filed paperwork correctly with the FDA AND customs to import all my laser MODULES Legally

See that logo....it means I know what im doing :P
    |
    |
    |
    \ /
    10W RGB
    2x 5W RGB
    2x 3W RGB
    2x 1W Green
    ---------------------------------
    QM.NET, 2x FB3, LivePro, Beyond, APC40,

kgblasers.com

Not buying it.. not one word.
    "..its totally illegal if you import any laser module/device, even if its not a complete projector"
    slick lasers. wicked lasers, all do so against the law. EVEN AXIZ, is breaking the law.. Still not going to listen to a word you say about not being qualified or that having a logo below your name equates to a single turd of respectability.. I CAN sell outside the country AND drop ship from Austria to any where in the world. NOT a SINGLE thing against the law there.
    This year, I am 18 years a VOTING member of the Grammys, aka the National Academy of arts and sciences and took 15 years just to get in ( bigger turd of respectability). Um your not. Not only have I done more shows that your EVER WILL in your life, I STILL get calls for tour and video work. In this case the tatoo on my tool reads " Welcome to America have a nice day..." in large capitol letters.
    Be careful where you tread. Nobodys job or gig is safe from cheaper competition. that includes the competition from other laserists that compete directly with other companies. If we all banded together to set a price for shows, well thats price fixing and illegal too.
    Same saftey, same variance, just cheap enough to put a serious squeeze on your wallet.
    Not going to do the group buy.. But I did flush out the sellers on here that want to, protect any any cost, by any saber rattling, strong words of illegal operations, their business. Of which I will reply no further. this forum really isnt about you guys anyways, its about lasers, laser shows, and laser programs.
    I know I have contributed to the forum, but when I want legal advise, Ill get it from a lawyer.

Hey KGB, prove them all wrong,
    show them your variance #'s for all your projectors your currently using, also, show them a copy of your operator variance # ,
    and last but not least, show them copies of all 3 of those shows (laser show reports) , you just did.

That will prove your right and they are all full of it!
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

Quote Originally Posted by KGB View Post
    its totally illegal if you import any laser module/device, even if its not a complete projector.
    thats actually not correct, its illegal to import anything that would be considered a complete product...

so if you import a laser module that has no power supply, well, you can't just plug it in and go and therefore it is a component and not a complete product

basically if you can plug it in or put in batteries and have it lase, its illegal, otherwise you should be good to go

[QUOTE=nuphotonix;243143
    slick lasers. wicked lasers, all do so against the law. EVEN AXIZ, is breaking the law.. [/QUOTE]

just cause you get away with it doesn't make it legal... I'm sure woody would agree

Quote Originally Posted by carlos3621 View Post
    Hey KGB, prove them all wrong,
    Go look me up if you dont believe me

Ps...id like to see you try and compete with me Mr. Tonix <-- Calling you out
    10W RGB
    2x 5W RGB
    2x 3W RGB
    2x 1W Green

kgblasers.com

[QUOTE=KGB;243147]just cause you get away with it doesn't make it legal... I'm sure woody would agree

Go look me up if you dont believe me

Its not me, This is to prove YOU are the man , and you know what your doing,
    so here is your chance to prove your right and they are wrong......

What are the Variance #s , to all the projectors your using now (you did 3 shows at once), so im assuming you have multiple class 4 , varianced projectors right?

Dont forget to scan a copy of your operator variance and laser show reports, to show them.
    That will teach them who is doing right and who is Not!

So here is your chance to prove your right, now lets see those docs. !
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

I don't need to prove anything to them,....All my info is freely available online...go find it yourself...

...and show reports are annual...

this whole thread is about the GB, bottom line for this thread is nuphotonix doesnt know as much as he thinks IF HE THINKS that he can import illegal lasers and sell them legally...end-you cant argue that FACT... x-laser spelled it out perfectly and he tried to argue with them....makes you look stupid nuphotonix.
    10W RGB
    2x 5W RGB
    2x 3W RGB
    2x 1W Green

kgblasers.com

Lightbulb

Hello Idaho -

Quote Originally Posted by nuphotonix View Post
    From Nuphotonix in the USA!!
    Hmm.. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nunothin.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	35017 What's your Biz-Info / dba?.. Can't seem to find anything in any of the Federal Registers / DBs (..relative to being a Varianced Importer of Record for any ChOEMs...) I'd like to understand how you are indeed 'qualified' to advertise / promote sales of these systems, here in the US...

Oh, and, in-reply to your assertions about 'B2B commerce in your state / country', etc, you might wanna read this:

http://www.fda.gov/Radiation-Emittin.../ucm116534.htm ..in-particular:

Class IIIb and class IV laser light show projectors, identified as such on the label, may only be sold by or to individuals or firms with current, approved laser light show variances from FDA. Laser products that are advertised as uncertified components may only be sold to other [Varianced to-do so...] manufacturers and may not be sold to the public for general use.

..Sooo, how, exactly, does this jive with a GB promoted to US-buyers / your 'I'll sell to whomever I want, f-off',- etc, etc, positioning, and erroneous 'It's OK, as long as its B2B commerce, only' assertions? Just curious.

Isn't it great, how the very-same 'freedoms' that allow you to assert that you'll 'do whatever you want / compete however you want', etc, ALSO allows other Manufacturers, to 'counter-compete', by either a) selling / competing against you - OR - b) by making it thier pet-project to assist the FDA in doing their job, so-as to endeavor to see that you never manage to sell a single piece of illegal / unsafe crap in this Country? Isn't that just grand??

..Sure, you wanna GB those to Swedes or Aussies, or Martians, you go girl - those Gov-entities will deal with those efforts, based on their laws, etc - not my concern, cause that's not my 'home turf'... But, as you've amply pointed-out, you're here in the 'good ol' US of A', and that means - to the degree that - your efforts 'threaten' the industry that I support my family with, I can, likewise, come and try to knock you off your horse / get your 'Co' Red-listed, etc, etc, should I so-choose.. But, like you said 'you haven't sold anything', and, likewise, 'I'm just talkin'.. No 'actions-taken', yet.. So, here's a suggestion:

..Why don't you throw all your 'years of experience' / 'have-done more shows that you EVER have' piss/vinegar, blah-blah-blah, behind helping CORRECT this plague in our industry, vs worsening it? Why not - Like several PL-members have so-outstandingly done - become a US Importer of Record / COMPLIANT manufacturer, of CERTIFIED Products, etc - *rather than* promoting GB' of illegal CRAP (..and it is..) that simply cheapens / increases-potential for worsening / tightening Regs / 'blanket legislation's - our entire industry?

...If you 'so love this craft', then WHY would you EVER 'go chinese' on it / us?? Take some PRIDE in doing it RIGHT, and SAFE. Like chivalry, CRAFTSMANSHIP IN THIS COUNTRY IS NOT DEAD.

L8r..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

proof positive that - a veteran of the Armed forces...can be an asshole...just sayin... carry on...
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.