Thread: Copper modules for 3.8/5.6 and the new 9mm diodes

Default Copper DIODE MOUNTS/HOLDERS for 3.8/5.6 and the new 9mm diodes

These were a big seller at AixiZ custom made by pontiacg5 sold out with very very few complaints(some missedouy when they were all gone) and now a new batch is coming to AixiZ next week- 300 of each-

Copper DIODE MOUNTS/HOLDERS 3.8/5.6 & 9mm same size as AixiZ orignal blanks but a copper section holding the die-
    Made by Derrick Greene for AixiZ who made the last batch- shippment is expected in 10 to 14 days or sooner- you can backorder them if you want and have many options for payment at AixiZ.com

here is the mini bulk order-
    http://www.aixiz.com/store/product_i...bf9d293d3d80ad

AixiZ also has blank lens mounts for using your own lens- ths copper DIODE HOLDERS/MOUNTS come with stock arylic lens and spring.
    Note the plastic lens is not recommended for any high power lasers.

http://www.aixiz.com/store/product_i...roducts_id/211

AixiZ gives all forum members special handling and on some orders a discount on shipping.
    You can place an order on-line or by using the 800 on the site during 'normal' Central Time( Houston,Tx)
    PLz let Dr Chuck know you were refered by me- I need more time to pay up what I owe--lol.

Bookmark AixiZ if you may be in the market for a set of budget priced galvo scanners.-- details asap.
    There may also be a group buy so these can be tested by many.
    Last edited by hakzaw1; 10-01-2012 at 16:52.

Not a review should be in the for sale section. I'm going to remove 2 internet points from your current score.

Default ouch

Yes== I was uncertian as to where to make this thread=as(this time) I do not plan to get any for re-sale and always felt BS&T should be reserved for members for members with companies for selling , buying or trading.
    . And since I do not work per se for AixiZ and since the last batch were well received and hopefully this batch will be identical 'Reviews' did not seem to be the worst place for this thread--my bad.

feel free to have it moved but no public flogging please. (internet points? wth are they?? lol)

you call it a module, lets not beat about the bush its hardly a module is it.

its just a copper diode holder for a pointer
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Sheesh
    AixiZ has called these 'blank modules' since before ~2005= I have used three of the copper diode holders and all went into DIY labs..
    so I picked the wrong section and now ' modules' cannot mean more than one thing-- had to play that 'pointer card' Not all of us are lathe masters-- and can make our own diode holders- I was trying to be helpful to AixiZ and PL== what is next??

are we having a bad day?

VR Len

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

i use the front part of the axiz modules in my quick and dirty 445 builds. they work great.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	445-mockup-physical-17.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	35134
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

This is FUNNY !!! So…I thought I would throw in ….being a bit of a “ Wordsmith “ and a wise ass !!....

These copper bits are really :Laser Diode Copper heatsink and Collimation Lens Holder's….or

LAD PER HS COLDER = LPHC ‘s …..so……..Bye, Bye “ Modules”….hello…LPHC’s !!

They are fine for the Blue LD !!! But….will NOT cut the mustard for the Mitsui Reds !! They ARE an improvement over the standard AiXIZ model !!

BEAM OUT !!
    Beam Axiom #1 ~The Quantum well is DEEP ! Photons for ALL !!
    Beam Axiom #2 ~Yes...As a matter of fact...I DO wear tinfoil on my head !!
    Beam Axiom #3 ~Whe'n dout...Po ah Donk awn et !!
    Beam Axiom #4 ~A Chicken in every Pot, and a Laser Lumia in every Livingroom !!
    Beam Axiom #5 ~"Abstract Photonic Expressionism"....is "Abstractonimical" !!
    Beam Axiom #6 ~ "A Posse ad Essea" ~ From being possible to being actual ...is the beam target !

Well ya know= wastebasket to one dustbin to another...
    I do know that AixiZ started offering BLANK laser modules as such a LOOOONG time ago.
    Dr.Andrew I am told was the first to do a bulk order... some good months they say they ship 2000 worldwide-- do the math.

thanks for all the bumps ==spoke to Derek today- his shop will have these done on Monday or so.

no worries about AixiZ running out any time soon.

@CDBEAM- what would be best for the Mitsubs??

looks like they are gping to be around a while