Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Help me

Linda,

Welcome. To gain respect on this forum (and to increase your sales) you need to contribute useful information. Provide a current price list as well as shipping policy and cost. The bulk of the purchases made by participants to this forum will be for components used for 3 color (640nm, 532nm and 445nm) laser projectors. Do your research and identify those optics that will be most attractive. As a initial suggestion, consider:

1. Zero order, coated 12-25mm diameter wave plates
    2. 10-20mm coated narrow and broad band PBS cubes
    3. High efficiency dichroic laser beam combiners, square and round 10-25mm in size
    4. High reflectance dielectric mirrors 400-700nm with 1/2 wave or better surface accuracy, 10-25mm, square and round. This item would be valuable in 10 piece quantity at lower cost.

I currently deal with several Chinese national companies directly. Rapid response to e-mails, low quantity sales and VERY importantly, fast and LOW cost shipping will set you ahead of your competition.

No.758, Qi'an Road, Fuwan Industrial District, Fuzhou, Fujian 350100, China

Quote Originally Posted by steve-o View Post
    now y-all are are just being mean lol ..
    hey, I'd like one of those tanks.. how much ?
    Would you me tell me which kind of producds do you need ?
    http://en.u-photonics.com
    E-mail: linda.chen@u-photonics.com
    Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    I have some used socks.
    Most have holes in but they are easily fixable.
    Buy now to make millions (based on how much you sell them for).

PM me for some fantastic deals.

Hugs...

p.s. Linda is a very unusual name for a Chinese lady. Are you sure you aren't telling porkies?
    Hi ,My real name is Linda chen
    Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.

[QUOTE=soforene;244813]Or...
    How about she joins the forum and tries to participate in adding to the collective knowledge.

Or she could pay to use the forum as another selling tool (and cue DSLI-Jon for some instructions).

Failing those options it's just another spammer trying to get something for nothing.
    Hi I think sometimes everyone need for help ,Not just like me .
    I not agree about what you said ,I think all around the word most of company they all done as this ways .You think because we are all in different country but how could we contact? how could we expand to our business? how could we make a good cooperation in the further ? benefit us? Do you want to let you business successful?
    Most company use this ways they make a good cooperation ,both of they make a benefit. I don’t know why you don’t think this is a good ways to strengthen contact of different countries. Are you always received this kind e-mail? I think it must a lost (me too). So this time I make you unhappy . But I can feel them these spam mood ,They all have themselves dream .they all try their best to do things well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vidal Wolf View Post
    Linda, I appreciate your effort.
    Thank you .Vidal

Dear,Edison
    Thank you so much .
    I am so appreciated .

Quote Originally Posted by mixedgas View Post
    Come on Gentlemen, this one came here and is at least trying to talk. She's trying to learn our culture, unlike the usual annoying ones.

Chinese nationals who speak English take a English name. I work with many who do so. Its a tradition in their school system.

So Linda is her choice for her new name.
    So how about we get her into BST forum where she belongs, and teach her to market to laser geeks.

Steve
    Steve
    Thanks for your understanding .
    Because I am a Chinese ,So I need new name for me to contact your easily,If you really need my real name this is the right :Yun Chen . Is it hard to say?And Now I just a new person at optical knowledge .I want to know more knowledge .I need to strong myself .This is my dream.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Explanation
    Fair enough chuck.
    But people who make their first post selling something usually turn out to be spammers.
    If you're not then I apologize for my flippant post and welcome to PL.

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    Fair enough chuck.
    But people who make their first post selling something usually turn out to be spammers.
    If you're not then I apologize for my flippant post and welcome to PL.
    Thanks for you understanding .I so happy I can make so much friends here .

Linda I think Planters post was the most informative and if you address this you might be able to drum up business. As you know at PL people are making their own modules using diodes. What type of optics would you recommend for better beam quality? Does your company already have such optics that you can show sample of beam diameter? Welcome to PL.

Ivan