Thread: Guide Me

Smile Guide Me

Hi everyone,
    Nice to meet you here.

I am new to this forum, so i am not clear about the rules for posting a thread.

I want to know can i post in the sell or group buying forum without being banned?

If i want to, what should i do ?

Thanks so much for anyone who can guide me.

I can gift you a surprise for your kind help.

Kaidy

wellcome to the forum
    you could start by filling in your details so we know where you are in the world .
    then tell us more about you and what you do, and if and what you can bring to this big
    happy family here.
    When God said “Let there be light” he surely must have meant perfectly coherent light.

Hello Kaidy, welcome here on photonlexicon. You made already a good start to ask what the rules are Most people appreciate some background information and when you sell things on PL a small donation to support the forum would be great too. Its a mix of true hobbyist, people that have a job and do lasershows in the weekend and are registrated as a company, and a couple of people that only develop and manufacture equipment. I,m one of the last ones I,m from the nether lands by the way and my real name is Johan. (edison is my PL name because i admire Thomas edison as an inventor

Interested in 6-12W RGB projectors with low divergence? Contact me by PM!

Quote Originally Posted by badger1666 View Post
    wellcome to the forum
    you could start by filling in your details so we know where you are in the world .
    then tell us more about you and what you do, and if and what you can bring to this big
    happy family here.

Ok, thanks so much for your help.

I am from the lasersman.com. We sell many types of lasers and laser projectors to worldwide.
    I can give a special discount for anyone who interested in our items for members in this forum.

So, just tell me what you want, then i will give you a good price.

Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    Hello Kaidy, welcome here on photonlexicon. You made already a good start to ask what the rules are Most people appreciate some background information and when you sell things on PL a small donation to support the forum would be great too. Its a mix of true hobbyist, people that have a job and do lasershows in the weekend and are registrated as a company, and a couple of people that only develop and manufacture equipment. I,m one of the last ones I,m from the nether lands by the way and my real name is Johan. (edison is my PL name because i admire Thomas edison as an inventor

Thanks.
    If i want to do a giveaway activity, should i contact the Admin or Moderator first?

Hi Johan, Nice to meet you here.
    I am from China.
    Hope we can be friends.