Thread: Lanlingtech Zero Accountability And No Warranty Respect

Default Lanlingtech Zero Accountability And No Warranty Respect

A few months ago, way under a year ago. I purchased a projector off of them, full color ttl, nothing major 1W combined total output. After about 10 hours of use I notice everything isn't working properly. Well I go to use it again the other day, plug it in and pop and smoke. I find a small 47uf cap can skin rolling around inside. And one of the Galvo mirrors laying on the bottom of the case, with strike marks in both middle portions from where they both over exerted and struck. I could live with gluing the mirror back on however after checking the components and using another cheap Chinese power supply that I had in another projector. I found the power supply died and ended up killing and galvo-driver and show-card as well. What would lanlingtech like to do about it, ignore all of my attempts to contact them regarding this manor. But still send me offers for new projectors to purchase. 1 year warranty not even half way over, and its a box of junk now.
    My other laser is being used on the deathstar. C>----X

I imagine it was cheap too, cheap always turns out to be not so cheap once the devices self destruct.

Its better always from a local supplier who has a good reputation and will help you if things start to go wrong, this might be a little bit more expensive; but not as expensive as the first Laser has been because that is now totally wasited money.

What I suggest you do is post some photos of the units internals and maybe some guys on the forum will help you to get it working again.

Andy

Hi Itaudi, was it the L1456RGB I also had one but had no problems with but like Andyf69 says you pay for what you get

hello Itaudi1, is it ok that you can mail me ( k.mulleneers@home.nl ) some photo's and tell me what is broken and what you need to fix it plss. i am from the Netherlands and i shall try to help you by asking the factory what they can do about this matter. i ask my contact if she can help to fix this. doesn't hurt to try.

Best regards,
    Kelvin Mulleneers

Seriously, what do you expect? Lanling is absolute rubbish - amongst the cheapest of the crap coming out of China :/

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin76 View Post
    hello Itaudi1, is it ok that you can mail me ( k.mulleneers@home.nl ) some photo's and tell me what is broken and what you need to fix it plss. i am from the Netherlands and i shall try to help you by asking the factory what they can do about this matter. i ask my contact if she can help to fix this. doesn't hurt to try.

Best regards,
    Kelvin Mulleneers
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/