Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eye Magic Scanners (4000 & 7000 Series) and IRIS ColorSafe Group Buy

Thumbs up Eye Magic Scanners (4000 & 7000 Series) and IRIS ColorSafe Group Buy

Hello Everyone,

We have been getting quite a few calls and several emails asking about another Group Buy for the Eye Magic products. We have arranged to do another Group Buy on these as our Holiday Special for 2012. Eye Magic is NOT hosting this Group Buy, so please do not flood Tom with inquiries regarding this, One Stop Laser Shop is running this independently as a Holiday Special. To be included in this Group Buy or if you have any questions, please send an email directly to Amanda@OneStopLaserShop.com. Please include product series number and mirror size in your correspondence.

If 5 people or less get in on the buy, we are offering a $100.00 discount off of our web prices on all Eye Magic scanners (4000 & 7000) and IRIS ColorSafe ($795.00 US).
    If 6 to 10 people participate, we are offering 15% off our web prices.
    If 11 or more people participate, we are offering 20% off our web prices.

Models and prices are here: http://www.onestoplasershop.com/scanners.htm

We can also provide power supplies to go with your scanners. They are an additional $125.00 wired for the 4000 Series scanners, and $150.00 wired for the 7000 Series scanners.

Shipping within the US for just the scanners is $10.85. Shipping for scanners and power supplies (1 set) is $18.85. International buyers, please send me your address with your order so I can forward it to Tom. He will be shipping directly to you.

The Group Buy will close on December 16th and I will be emailing invoices on December 17th. Payment in full must be received on or before 4 p.m. EST on December 19th.

Lead time is estimated at 2 to 3 weeks.

For anyone that participated in the original Group Buy, we have spoke with Tom at Eye Magic and we our offering the ability to trade in your First Generation EMS-7000, 60K scanners for the latest rev. Tom has made numerous improvements to the original design and is making this offer to ensure complete customer satisfaction. The only costs will be shipping and we would only need the scanners and amplifiers to be returned. Please keep all of your mounts, cables, etc... Contact us directly if you would like to take advantage of this offer.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Amanda & Fred
    One Stop Laser Shop, Inc.
    www.OneStopLaserShop.com

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Do we know what the improvements are? If there is some sort of glaring defect with the first revision (as Bill Benner tried to demonstrated and debate), and it has been corrected, then yes, I would like to trade mine in for a replacement.

Hi Brad,

Sorry for the delay, but I wanted to make sure I had all of the improvements listed, so I was waiting on a confirmation from Tom. Here is what he has sent as the list of improvements:

1) Ball bearing preload scheme
    2) Mirror bonding straightness
    3) End stop reinforcing
    4) Servo Amp

The updates give a more stable image with better settling, slightly less power consumption, and rigidity if for some reason the scanner hits uncontrollably the end stops.
    These changes were made only for quality improvement. The speed remains the same.

If you would like to get the newer Rev, I am asking that everyone send them in to me AFTER the first of the year and by the 11th of January. Please be sure to include your contact information with the package.

Thanks again,

Amanda

Thumbs up

Hey Ms Amanda -

Quote Originally Posted by OSLS View Post
    If you would like to get the newer Rev, I am asking that everyone send them in to me AFTER the first of the year and by the 11th of January.
    Killer, thx. Posting to track-updates, etc..
    ciao
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Thank you Amanda. I don't really want to brave the post office at this time of year anyway! LOL

Hi Jon, Just to clarify, the trade in for the newest revision is only on the original group buy for the 7000 series - 60K scanners. I do not show you as being a participant in that buy, but encourage you to participate in this one if you have not worked with the new Eye Magic scanners recently. They are amazing and have grown in leaps and bounds since the first 3080's were released.

Brad, I don't want to deal with the Post Office any more this year either. It was a zoo on Monday.

If anyone else has any questions, please just let me know.

Thanks again,

Amanda

Hi Amanda,

In Jon's defense and maybe this will still count. As you recall, I bought two sets in the group buy and, ended up using one set as part of a trade with Jon so, technically yes, his 7000's are from the original group buy. Let me know if we need to do anything in order to make that fly with Tom.

Thanks!
    ~Brad

Lightbulb

Hey Amanda -

Hi Jon, Just to clarify, the trade in for the newest revision is only on the original group buy..I do not show you as being a participant..
    Understood, but....

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    In Jon's defense.. technically yes, his 7000's are from the original group buy.
    (..Thanks, Chief..)

..maybe consider 'grandfathering-in' an old war-buddy / one of OSLS' staunchest-allies / FA-loyalist, etc... Pretty-please, with lumia-sprinkles on top?

FWIW, I think it's fair to say, that my 'raving-posts about EMS's', here on PL have had a fair-amount (not all, of course, but an appreciable-degree..) to do with expanding-awareness / boosting confidence in other PL-members, to place orders / try, at least.. Can't say that that *directly* always benefited OSLS (ie: if some, outside the US, bought-into my testimonials, and went to Tom, directly..) but.. I'm sure there are at least a good-few, here, that indeed went to OSLS, after 'attending one of my EMS-rallys'..

So, lemme know if we can get 'grandfathered-in' on this one.. Might help us place more sets, even.. I'd love to jump-in, right now, on this GB, but.. alas, lint is all we've got for new-galvo budgets, atm.. *sigh*..

ciao
    j

Hi Jon & Brad,

No worries then, I'm good with that. I was going off of my books here, so I have made a note that one of Brad's sets went to you Jon. Just send them both back after first of the year and on or before the 11th and I will get you the newest sets as replacements. And Jon, you know I would and do jump through hoops for all of you guys, I just didn't see where you had a set and didn't want anyone to get confused and start sending in sets of the 4000 Series thinking that they were being upgraded to the 7000 series. The header of the post indicates both 4000 and 7000 Series scanners, so I just wanted to clarify that for everyone.

Thanks again,

Amanda

Thumbs up

..And Jon, you know I would and do jump through hoops for all of you guys..
    'Datz why we luv ya, Miss Amanda...

re: the 'clarification' - sure thing, understood, and thanks for being willing to field our 'curve-ball'..

cheers, and PS - if you can put a note in to 'bump this thread' in the days-before the 11th, since, well.. you know how 'efficient' us light-show zombies are, especially the week-after NYE-gigs, etc.. (..and yes, I already have 'post-it-note'-reminders... 5-layers deep..

Thx again.. ciao ciao..
    j