Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dutchlem 2013 - Friday 15 until Sunday 17 FEBRUARY !

Yes plenty of people having a PM. Mccarrot has a very good PM. I,m in the process of buying a new PM. I,m planning to order a new one this week. It can go up till 15 watt so that should be enough.

Interested in 6-12W RGB projectors with low divergence? Contact me by PM!

should i take the friday off, or will you start late in the evening?

i will be there and will take at least one friend

Quote Originally Posted by mrfloppy View Post
    should i take the friday off, or will you start late in the evening?

i will be there and will take at least one friend
    I Will be Leaving at 10 am om friday From Amersfoort.
    So From 12 o'clock you Will be more than welkome.
    Hopefully more people Will join in on friday early.
    I Saw i had à private Message From tonyaztec but until NOw hè is THE only uk momber thinking of going i presume. Hopefully others Will join in From uk and stayover at my place ?

So Plz come early to THE meet you are more than welkome.

P.s. Never try to type english on à borrowed iPad with dutch spelling check on, cause you'll be typing your Message twice. Godmmnit!
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

Hey guys, it's getting nearer and nearer.

I think it's time for the: "Who is coming to the LEM and brings what ?" replies.

I will bring my lasers (2x GB, 1 RGB, maybe Second rgb if it's fixed, still waiting for some profiles and then we can ROCK on, Unique hazer, fluid, pc's, power distribution reels and blocks and.... TONY AZTEC !
    Yup. The first UK member has announced to be present! I will pick him up on thursday and bring him friday.
    Really cool. Hopefully more UK members join in, but until now haven't heard from others, except Daniel and RGBee who are not able to make it, unfortunately.

What gear do you bring ?
    When do you arrive, stay the whole weekend and have fun or just 1 or 2 days ? etc.
    Let me know, i am very interested to see.....
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

I will bring 2 heatsink based RGB projectors like the ones in the pictures below

i also will show 1 quad red/637nm module, a 1.3 watt blue and 1 RB multimode module. I will visit saterday and maybe sunday if i feel like it. Great to see you coming tony!!!! Send me a pm if you need some stuff so i can bring it with me

My plan is to hang arround a little bit more and playing with lasers this time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1110142.JPG  

P1100995.JPG  

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

i just have say that is a really lovely case.

Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    I will bring 2 heatsink based RGB projectors like the ones in the pictures below

i also will show 1 quad red/637nm module, a 1.3 watt blue and 1 RB multimode module. I will visit saterday and maybe sunday if i feel like it. Great to see you coming tony!!!! Send me a pm if you need some stuff so i can bring it with me

My plan is to hang arround a little bit more and playing with lasers this time.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Hi All,

Long time no see!

I'm looking forward to see you all.
    but my weekends are busy with work.
    so i'm able to come 1 day. probably only on sunday the 17th...

See you guys there!!

Dimitri

Has kindly offered to collect me from the airport, I have tried to look into a later flight back on the Monday, the cost nearly doubles later in the day, would it be Ok to use the times I emailed to you, we will have to get up early on the Monday.

Johan thanks for the offer, if I think of anything I will let you know, will be good to meet you in the flesh.

I'm looking forward to putting a few faces to names, across the water. My wife has kindly offered to pay for the flights!! I think she just wants me out the way.

Unfortunitly I don't think I will be able to bring a PJ with me so will be drinking tea, and nicking any good ideas.

See you all soon.

Tony
    Squat that bug,

One day I'll finish my build.
    https://www.facebook.com/Azteclasers?fref=ts

Tony you can play with mine. I hardly do shows because i only build the equipment. Bring your software that has an Ilda output the rest is here

Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    Tony you can play with mine. I hardly do shows because i only build the equipment. Bring your software that has an Ilda output the rest is here
    I shall have my laptop, and FB3. Thanks Johan. I'm hoping that there is lots of projectors being opened and tinkering, I'm also more into building them, than doing shows.

Tony
    Squat that bug,

One day I'll finish my build.
    https://www.facebook.com/Azteclasers?fref=ts