Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: WHAT is the BEST Laser show software PHOENIX, Fiesta, Moncha, ishow, Mamba black.

From what I have scene and read for production as I would want the choice would be between LasergraphDSP and LOBO's Lacon. One of those would be my choice if I could chose any system.
    leading in trailing technology

Quote Originally Posted by andyf97 View Post
    There is a brand new show control system in UK that is totally built on the mac platform, not launched yet but I have seen it and its actually brilliant and very well thought out, designed by people who do events and funded by a consortium of European partners from quite a few areas of the show bizz community. The developers are taking it slow to ensure the systems are rock solid before exposing it to any critics; As soon as its goes public; I will post some info.
    Hmm, sounds interesting to have another player on the market.

It's really interesting how the big guys like laserimage uses many software packages to overcome the limitations of Pangoling software.

here is a nice picture, macs running bootcamp, and a midi mapper/sequencer in the middle to run chases over the projector as live pro is limited with projector chases.

I'm sure when there is native laser mac software with chase and control options you can also do on Grandma, evolite etc. there will be a shift for the Pro's. Lasers are being more and more used as fixers as price is almost similar as a moving head like a sharpy.

The Low and mid end will always be ruled by pangolin I guess.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 734435_522920981092998_2017198769_n1.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by mccarrot View Post
    as live pro is limited with projector chases.
    If there are limitations, talk to Pangolin. Bill is very receptive to adding extra features to Beyond. I don't know if Live Pro is still actively developed or not, but Beyond is certainly expanding and will be long into the future I think.

Beyond allows you to custom create chases but as I don't know what you're aiming to do Maurice, I can't comment on whether or not its something I know Beyond can handle.

Why for the love of photons is everyone soo against pangolin. Truly what other developer has spent the kind of time Bill has trying to listen and work with his user base. I have had ld2000 for a long time and really like it. I'm working my way into beyond and it is feature rich. Maybe even too feature risk. That or I'm getting dumber as I get older. Next I play with LSX. Not got too far there yet. Last, well Digisynth. Right now its a mess and needs TONS of work to be a product per say. Yes capable but not very user friendly. The developer might come back to it one day. So anyway. Ass kisser or not I say get off Bills back. He is only trying to make a good product for the market. Flame me if you wish I won't be answering. For now Beyond is the next tackle followed by LSX.