Thread: Does anyone have a Ishow 2.0 Driver? (Or just advice on this?)

Default Does anyone have a Ishow 2.0 Driver? (Or just advice on this?)

I got the Ishow 2.0, it came with one disc and one USB Box and cable. The Ishow software works fine, but I cannot get the USB Box to connect to any of my computers, (Windows 7 starter & Vista). Does anybody have the driver software? Or can anybody tell me what to do?
    I tried opening the device manager and making it recognize, but it keeps telling me I need to install a driver.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by michaell69 View Post
    I got the Ishow 2.0, it came with one disc and one USB Box and cable. The Ishow software works fine, but I cannot get the USB Box to connect to any of my computers, (Windows 7 starter & Vista). Does anybody have the driver software? Or can anybody tell me what to do?
    I tried opening the device manager and making it recognize, but it keeps telling me I need to install a driver.

Thanks.
    Try right clicking on the device in the device manager and then click whatever it is you need to click to update the driver and browse to the driver on the disc.

Also, I can't remember if I needed to do it for iShow or not but there is a way to boot into safe mode in your computer so that you can install unsigned drivers. Windows 7 is picky about this. I can't remember why I had to do that or for what hardware but try it if everything else fails. You will probably need to google a bit to figure out how to boot into this mode.

Good luck!

Send me a mail at akashvermamail@gmail.com... Iattach the same and send to you