Thread: Dreamweaver ... old version for FREE

Default Dreamweaver ... old version for FREE

Dreamweaver is a WYSIWYG web page designer , i beleive its the most widely used , likely as it really is very easy to use .

Came across this little nugget of info , thought it might be useful for someone , ltest version is DW CS6 , but you can download DW CS2 for free , due to a mistake by adobe , turning off activation server by accident

"Adobe has disabled the activation server for CS2 products, including Acrobat 7, because of a technical issue. These products were released more than seven years ago, do not run on many modern operating systems, and are no longer supported.Adobe strongly advises against running unsupported and outdated software. The serial numbers below should only be used by customers who legitimately purchased CS2 or Acrobat 7 and need to maintain their current use of these products."

http://www.adobe.com/downloads/cs2_downloads/index.html

Im pretty sure i bought this 7 years ago , but lost my seriel , to get latest CS6 is around 500 in UK
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

if you ned a copy of dreamweaver paul i can sort it out o worries (not a new version) but with license
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Thanx, but my wife got Adobe CS from her work so i always got the latest.

gashead is offline Admin Verified: Best Accent Ever(Tm)

One word........

Usenet...

Nuff said..

"The horizon leans forward offering you space, to place New steps of change"

... I've downloaded the Win-versions some weeks ago, when this first was announced in the net-mags ... but until now only installed Acrobat Pro 7 + 3D for creating PDF's with 3D content