Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Noob needs 3 things...

Hey i'd like to see your decor pics as well when they come through dude! Looks like I've volunteered to construct the majority of the decor for grand opening of the new room in our night up in scotland... Need to spend the cash on the uv paint really i think... but if i buy in bulk i can probably distribute it among the youthful and creative partiers up in this neck of the woods!!! I was never decor man and i m not decor man so god knows how it s going to go.... If you are interested I have links to good uv paint supplier as recommended somewhere by Tribe of Frog as well as a vaguely useful link to stage prop suppliers... The butterflies i got from them were nice but need uv ing as they just don t glow enough!!!

I haven't a clue where to get paint. My decor is being made in Thailand. Sorry I can't help. Will do a post with the decor when I get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Discoordination View Post
    Hey i'd like to see your decor pics as well when they come through dude! Looks like I've volunteered to construct the majority of the decor for grand opening of the new room in our night up in scotland... Need to spend the cash on the uv paint really i think... but if i buy in bulk i can probably distribute it among the youthful and creative partiers up in this neck of the woods!!! I was never decor man and i m not decor man so god knows how it s going to go.... If you are interested I have links to good uv paint supplier as recommended somewhere by Tribe of Frog as well as a vaguely useful link to stage prop suppliers... The butterflies i got from them were nice but need uv ing as they just don t glow enough!!!

Don't worry was offering the paint links.... gotta order some so will track them down!

We always used to use Rosco fluoro paints for our decor. Expensive (although you can water it down quite a lot due to high pigment content) but it lasts really well. Some of my decor is 15 years old but still glows well.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Not used them but Wildfire Paints claim to have the highest pigment content of any fluorescent paint available. They're also claimed to be non toxic, unlike most fluo paints.

http://www.wildfirefx.com/products/p...minescent.aspx

There are pigmented and clear versions (clear versions are invisible under non blacklight conditions).