Thread: Ok, got DAC, got lasers...and now on to creating shows!

Default Ok, got DAC, got lasers...and now on to creating shows!

I just got my first real DAC, a Riya Multibus Micro and now I need to create some shows and upload to it. Is there a free program to try out to create som text animations and abstracts maybe?
    I have done some neat stuff with Laserboy earlier but the interface is not my friend (sorry James! )

Try HE-laserscan.it is free as long as you work on one track only.but you cant use fonts..
    Full version is about 175euros.

Regards
    StarryEyed

Thanks! A demo version came on the CD from Riya, will try it out!

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Check out LSX. It works great with Riya dacs.

Quote Originally Posted by dar303 View Post
    I just got my first real DAC, a Riya Multibus Micro and now I need to create some shows and upload to it. Is there a free program to try out to create som text animations and abstracts maybe?
    I have done some neat stuff with Laserboy earlier but the interface is not my friend (sorry James! )

Quote Originally Posted by dar303 View Post
    I just did a lot of work to make the font rendering capabilities of LaserBoy a lot more versatile and much easier to use!

http://laserboy.org/forum/index.php?...sg6398#msg6398

If you'd like, you can contact me on Skype and I can show you how to do a lot of neat things, including making some math generated abstracts and animations.

Skype contact = james_laserboy

James.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

Thank you all, I have some research to do! Thank you for the offer James, I might take you up on that some day!