Thread: Two images on QS

Default Two images on QS

Is the reason there are two images on QS because the show it now image at the bottom about 3/4 along the page is the actual projection on the wall where as the top right is what you might see as it cuts through the hazer?

A Screenshot will make it easier for people to assist.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	16 
Size:	131.2 KB 
ID:	37308
    Can you see the difference between the image below Stop Output and enable laser output they are different. Is it because the Enable Laser Output shows the beams as they are in the hazer? I hope this works I have never done a screen capture before.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Pretty much. The upper right is the preview which should show you beams as an audience member (assuming you're allowed to view them that way ) Graphics still appear as though they would on a wall.

The lower right is the frame itself. It's also a preview for the various pop up effects things such as Quicktext that you can see in those tabs.

Cheers Hmmm I have to make this 15 characters long

You change the preview window to be whatever you want it to show (as far as being in front of, behind, beams, just graphics, etc) in the zone setup options.
    So if you have mirror image pair of projectors, you can set it up so that you see a pair in the preview window when you send something to that zone.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Cheers Norty. When I add layers with Quick FX is it possible to save that cue and then use it in a quick time line?
    I have noticed that it's all very well planing a show on Quick FX but I need to play it through the laser to see how well it works in reality.

I think you can just drag your output to a spare cue and it'll save it with all the FX included (or something like that) In LivePro you can save it as a snapshot, the process is just executed differently, but fundamentally the same in practise.

I'm assuming you can then just use the newly created cue in your timeline show. Out of my depth here with pre-programmed shows I'm afraid.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.