Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 445051525354555657 LastLast

Thread: SELEM 2013 (7th annual!) August 16th-18. Sign up now!

for Buffo xD Had me in tears!

Quote Originally Posted by laserlackey View Post
    Here's all my pictures, mostly from ClubSELEM. So. Many. Lasers.

https://plus.google.com/photos/11740...Ijho7iQlKrcqwE
    Shock and Awe! Shock and Awe! Thanks Ever so Much for this insight to SELEM!
    I am SO wanting to be There next year!
    Rodney D.

All of us X-Laser folks had a great time, as always! Thanks again to Adam for organizing and all the guys that lent equipment, came in early, stayed late for making a great event. I look forward to it all year long and saw some really great shows this year.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by SoulFeast View Post
    for Buffo xD Had me in tears!
    Thanks! But Robin Williams still does it a hell of a lot better than I do. (Still, it was fun...)

Quote Originally Posted by rodman1369 View Post
    Shock and Awe! Shock and Awe! Thanks Ever so Much for this insight to SELEM!
    I am SO wanting to be There next year!
    It really was a good event. One of the best, in my opinion. I think we're finally getting the hang of things.

It's also really nice when people just know what needs to be done and can take care of it. The auditorium setup went off without a hitch this time, and even Club-SELEM came together pretty quickly - especially considering this is only the second year we've done it and we did have quite a few unexpected problems with the sound system.

All obstacles were overcome though, and the results were even more spectacular than those pictures show. It really was "shock and awe"!

Note that there are some more videos coming out soon from Dave Kumpula for the scanner-tuning and color correction board presentations. Be sure to watch for those...

Quote Originally Posted by araugh View Post
    All of us X-Laser folks had a great time, as always!
    Adam, it was great seeing you and the entire team again this year. I wish we could do this more often...

Thanks so much for helping out with everything, especially the load-out and clean-up! Your help was greatly appreciated.

I look forward to it all year long and saw some really great shows this year.
    Mark your calender for next year then. SELEM 8 is already locked in for August 14-17, 2014!

Adam

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

(And if we're lucky... August 13th through 17th! C'mon people... chime in!! You know you wanna!)

Hell yeah!

(characters, even though this is far more than 15, and looks like I am trying too hard)

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    (And if we're lucky... August 13th through 17th! C'mon people... chime in!! You know you wanna!)
    Hell Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Mark your calender for next year then. SELEM 8 is already locked in for August 14-17, 2014!
    Booking our hotel room tomorrow

Next year we're bringing the whole crew out, with even BIGGER lasers mwahahaha
    Neat!

Let's plan on it!

Count me in.

NOTE: I heard mention about a scanner-tuning session, but missed it with everything that was going on (glad to hear it was on video). I would really like to see us tighten the schedule as best as possible and either print this out for distribution when you sign your waiver or have this go out to everyone as an email no later than the day before the next SELEM.

Adam - I'll be glad to handle/help with the event schedule.

Greg
    Last edited by Displaser; 08-27-2013 at 14:53.
    "Information not shared, is information lost forever"

Join ILDA
    Support Photonlexicon

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

(Hehe...I love it when a plan starts to come together. Everyone start the chant now... "buffo, buffo, buffo, buffo... )

Don't make me resort to having to get a few scantily clad Citadel cheerleaders come to your front lawn and dance singing:

"2 , 4 , 6 , 8, What are we changin' 'bout SELEM 8"

YAAYYY... WEDNESDAY!!"

(Marie might just not understand. lol)