Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mistakes and apology's

Well borg i will try to get u the money as fast as i can but that only about as fast as i sell that old stuff.
    But waiting on a email from CDbeam if he will be my middle man that way people will know its going to go out.

You are on the tied on the top of my list to be taken care of first along with Depot.

@kiyoukan I received the optics but am missing the flexmounts I also ordered. Please shoot me a PM at your earliest convenience. Thanks and I'm glad you came here to post about it.

Kiyoukan, check the 445 section, there's a guy in Denmark wanting to buy a load of empty Casio projectors without the diode block. I've pointed him over here already, but you could take the initiative
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Thanks Norty303 ill send him a msg.
    More pms going out

I had written this off and moved on. Thanks for getting back into contact. It seems like asking for a refund is only going to add pressure and difficulties. So iam sure we can come to another arrangement.

I have made 3 duel's and a single since you dropped off the radar. So completing a part made module is no problem.

I'll send you a PM to discuss.

Kiyou....It took guts to come clean and throw yourself on the mercy of the PL community. At the end of the day....the proof WILL be in your actions. I truly believe you will make good on those you owe. I had always hoped this day would come...for....when things went "South"....I suspected that you had many, many thing go very wrong...ALL at the same time....then....it is a bad feedback loop !!! ......Bad things happen===> Cannot fulfill promises===>GUILT===> Avoidance===>Then...More GUILT for not being able to fulfill promises AND for Avoidance===> Leading to even more Avoidance===> Then , even more Guilt !!! A nasty Iteration indeed!! And very hard to break the chain!!

Fortunately. I believe the PL community has a GREAT abundance of compassion and forgiveness...and… as long as you eventually make everything right....You will be seen as the stronger person for having turned things around. I will help as I am able.
    CDBEAM
    Beam Axiom #1 ~The Quantum well is DEEP ! Photons for ALL !!
    Beam Axiom #2 ~Yes...As a matter of fact...I DO wear tinfoil on my head !!
    Beam Axiom #3 ~Whe'n dout...Po ah Donk awn et !!
    Beam Axiom #4 ~A Chicken in every Pot, and a Laser Lumia in every Livingroom !!
    Beam Axiom #5 ~"Abstract Photonic Expressionism"....is "Abstractonimical" !!
    Beam Axiom #6 ~ "A Posse ad Essea" ~ From being possible to being actual ...is the beam target !

Okay Thanks CDbeam so just to check you would not mind me sending you a few things to do a check on and make sure there up to par?
    I feel this may put some members at ease when they know its been gone over by another person.

This is very strange. The response to this OP is surprising, but my memory of the calls for police action and law suits might be faulty. Personally, I would be open to offers of compensation, but I would not offer any more financial exposure so early in this process. Because there is the chance that kiyoukan's intention to make amends and rebuild some credibility is sincere then I would not shut him out completely. But, this will take some time.

Kiyoukan,

You describe a number of issues that simultaneously went south and caused your crash. But, your primary solution rests on an offer of an inventory of laser related components. OK. I don't want to pressure you to go into personal details, I'm not sure this would be appropriate place even if you were willing to do so, but I think it would be best to go cautiously here. Don't try to fix this on all fronts and with all the members that have an issue simultaneously. It would be very bad to create expectations that once again aren't met.

Good luck.
    Last edited by planters; 04-03-2013 at 19:26.

My main mistakes to make right are the ones who got hurt the most and that is the 2 people who had builds in progress.
    They trusted the most money and were let down the most.
    Only after they are sorted and happy will i make any other progress on the other fronts.
    I understand most people will want the money so thats what i plan to give them.
    Even it it means losing all my laser creations and tools to do so.