Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Mistakes and apology's

I would had taken the money yet you said you had a priority in first repaying the people that were not really even part of our group buy.. and that seemed very strange.. So I said send me the charger and one optics set and you said you would, but never did.

Having never completed what you agreed to do how do you really even have a leg to stand on?

They were a part of the Group buy as their builds used parts from it that i put under my name because they gave a 50% payment.
    Again you changed the deal, to wanting 2 sets of correction optics.

I would ask you to please take the full refund as at this time like i have stated i cannot offer any more money beyond the 63$
    If you chose not to that is fine but know you were offered to be paid back 100% and turned it down.

You had no problem with agreeing to send One set and one charger to me to clear my name of being owed, after telling me many times you were going to send them in the mail how can you say that the problem is me?

A set became "half set's" much later down this path you have treaded towards becoming a trustable person..

I wanted to help you out, yet now you have a forum of a lot of people that now are reading all of this and will not even approach you for your items, I do not feel sorry for you.

You will not send through CDBEAM when I asked you to..
    Though of course he would had rejected your attempt because it was not a real full set of optics

I *could* discuss sending it back to and get the cash back yet what have you done to make me feel you can be trusted?

Just send them to DTR and you will be sent the money promptly.
    I have been able to work with DTR after he bought alot of stock from me to repay many members.
    I have paid almost everyone on that list 100% the money they owed.
    The only person left has yet to send me his up to date PayPal info.
    Also that point about people not buying from me, i only have like 3 sets of correction optics left and have sold 2 of my 3 lab lasers. the person backed out of the 473nm, DTR bought all my pointer host and charger stocks and i have been given the opportunity to finish 1w 635nm build i owe to a member.
    And depending on how that turns out a second but i have not promised anything on the second unit, as i want to make sure the first is up to a standard i would be happy to send out knowing my name is on it.
    I also sold my stock of PHR and LPC diodes and the last of my 445nm a140 diodes.
    So it would seem that some people are willing to trust me. Not fully as most those items shipped un paid first only to be sent payment once they got them but enough to buy.
    I am having to do things like that but its worth it to make sure i pay everyone back even if it ends up with me not having any lasers left.

Can I just get the $20 left over that you owe?

But if you take a look at the group buy thread for the prices i would only owe you 10$ not 20$ I posted the math post number 90#
    If we take your value of the correction optics.
    But for the sake of sanity i would be willing to send 10$.
    Just pm me your info.

Im ready to send both of you $100 to just shut the hell up!!!! Why the hell are you bringing this drama, soap opera shit to the forum?? Do it in Private. On the phone. In Email, via smoke signals through walkie talkies, in a note before study hall- ANY form of the 1,000 forms of communication we currently have in existence today!!!! OTHER THAN in public on this forum.

Laser Co.- I understand your pissed, not saying you don't have a right to be pissed. But This Kiyokan kid is obviously just a kid who got in over his head and is trying (or at least trying to make us *believe* he is trying) to make things right. Dude- Its $47. I understand it s the "principal" of the situation and I agree with you. But I think we *ALL* have much bigger fish to fry than this crap!!!

Kiyoakan- You got yourself into this mess. ITs time to man up- and get your shit together and make right. Coming here and *SAYING* you are going to make things right, isn't making things right. You need to understand you pissed a lot of people off and at this point you need to do what you need to do to get it straightened out. Sell some shit on ebay. Ask your parents for money. Hold a lemonade stand. Do *SOMETHING* to get money and/or the products people paid for to the people who entrusted you.

And for the love of G-D...Whatever G-D any of you believe in or don't believe in- STOP POSTING YOUR REAL HOUSEWIVES OF PHOTONLEXICON DRAMA SHIT HERE!!!!

I had a member here (relatively new but very active) ask why many of us "old timers" don't post that often anymore.....

Hmmmmm...???????? any guesses?

-Marc
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

Well said Marc, I too was let down in the GB, and pissed at the time, but to be fair Kiyoukan has sorted what was owed to me. Can't fault him for that.

But this continued back and forth of he said, she said is boring, Kiss and make up boys please!!.

Tony.
    Squat that bug,

One day I'll finish my build.
    https://www.facebook.com/Azteclasers?fref=ts

Gottaluvlasers
    I have tried to go via private messages but as laser co says he wants it public in hope to stop me from making things right and paying people back.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserCo View Post
    I wanted to help you out, yet now you have a forum of a lot of people that now are reading all of this and will not even approach you for your items, I do not feel sorry for you.
    But luckily for me enough people see what i am done and have done as now im just waiting on one other person to send info and i have paid everyone back in full.
    I have even been told by a few i have surprised them and that they are proud of me to come back and make things right.
    I have sold a majority of my lasers and accessory's to make this right. And i have the money now to pay everyone back. the only person im waiting on is StarryEyed for his 5 mounts. After Everyone has been paid back.

If you pay 100 usd to let someone shut up i think i need to get into this drama story
    Unfortunatly ive been fully refunded so i cant complain
    You are unique! Just like everyone else...
    Mum: What do you want for breakfast? Me: Lasers Ofcource!