Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Mistakes and apology's

This whole thing is unseemly. He screwed up big time and rather than quietly, member by member rectifying his mistakes, kiyoukan starts a thread that is traveling down the same path and creating ill will. I think the two of you should resolve this through PMs.

it was not the intention of this thread to be like this. all others who posted were fine and great.

i tried to use pms but when i do he posts here like this http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...778#post260778

laserco you say you are happy with the product and that you wont ship it back to me or a middle man for a full refund plus shipping, but that you are in disagreement over the stated value. i say 40$ and have just nearing sold out of them and you say they are worth 20$ and my time and effort are worth nothing. why dont we spilt and value them at 30, but then even still at that value you are paid back your 60$.
    i have offered to make up for and pay everone back 100% what was owed and am making slow but good progress. i can not at this time give you a 130% refund like you have asked.
    Last edited by kiyoukan; 05-23-2013 at 15:45.

Kiyo why are you willing to repay borgueenx at 100% while us optics people can only be repaid at 50%?
    would you go cut your neighbors lawn and demand whatever you please for it, when he has a lawnmower sitting right there that he uses to do it hisself?

Quote Originally Posted by kiyoukan View Post
    i have offered to make up for and pay everone back 100% what was owed and am making slow but good progress.
    How is repayment at 50% equal to 100% as you say there?
    Last edited by LaserCo; 05-24-2013 at 09:37. Reason: go cut some lawns

I have offered you a full 100% refund of your 60$ plus shipping.
    Its not my fault you dont value the good you received at their correct price.
    I have even offered you to send them to a middle man and you still wont take.
    The optics were cut long ago like i told you. I had no idea back when i cut them that you wanted a set to cut yourself.
    I told you what i was sending you, you seemed fine with it and never told me you were not, due to an error made on your part or the forums part.
    I have offered you a full refund, but you say you out of everyone you deserves more than a refund you want compensation and for a while you were asking for an additional 40$ now you are back to asking for only 20$.
    Take the full refund or accept the goods, it is up to you. Do you value the optics more than the money?
    To me it seems you wont send the optics back because you know you wont be able to buy 2 sets of 6x quality coated low loss correction for 60$ so your just trying to squeeze as much out of this as possible.
    You got 2 sets of correction optics that would have sold for 80$ you came out ahead. maybe not as much as you liked.
    If you want an 80$ compensation total my suggestion is to sell the optics i sent you at 40$ a set and they should sell quickly.
    Last edited by kiyoukan; 05-24-2013 at 11:06.

Kiyoukan on post #83 I had asked you two things and tried to keep it very simple for you, just two simple questions I would had liked to had been answered before I was to take you up on possibly splitting the difference as you offered, you did not answer and went on again about how I wont return what I got to you..

Can you knock off $5 more?
    I tipped you $5 back on the pt30k GB when you were frustrated and
    needed a little help, I found this frustrating to find that the sale was
    not as it appeared to be.
    You can look at it like you are tipping me.. Or I am tipping you again.

If Yes, the price increase it is not very far off and unreasonable like it
    was before in the beginning of this whole matter - doubled.
    OK dude?

I answered the first one and saw the second one as an unimportant. As you are talking about a service vs a good. Doing service then magically asking for any number after its been rendered. Where mine is a good/item that I set the price on. You were informed before they shipped the size and value and had seemed fine with it. (The communication problem thing falls into place here as i had no way to know you were unhappy.)

So you want 5$?

Sure i can send you 5$ if that is what will make you happy and let us move on.

Also Hey CDbeam. That set of corrections optics i mailed you, I know they were meant for another member (that no longer wants them) but for your advice that helped me along please keep them as a way of me saying thanks!

I answered the first one and saw the second one as an unimportant. As you are talking about a service vs a good. Doing service then magically asking for any number after its been rendered. Where mine is a good/item that I set the price on. You were informed before they shipped the size and value and had seemed fine with it. (The communication problem thing falls into place here as i had no way to know you were unhappy.)

So you want 5$?

Sure i can send you 5$ if that is what will make you happy and let us move on.

Also Hey CDbeam. That set of corrections optics i mailed you, I know they were meant for another member (that no longer wants them) but for your advice that helped me along please keep them as a way of me saying thanks!

why dont we spilt and value them at 30, but then even still at that value you are paid back your 60$.
    kiyoukan is this all a game you are playing?
    I am not playing a game, I thought that was a mature decision of yours.

edit: Oh, I see what you mean, you have to be cognitive...
    I thought you meant to let this go and be done with for $30 for your cut down fingered up POS optic 'set' "SET" 1/2 "1/2" '1/2' set SET... kiyou you are redefining optics as we knew them.. fuck off

If you sent me my half would it really be a quarter for brain processing charges?

FFS FFS FFS
    Last edited by LaserCo; 05-25-2013 at 10:37.

Not playing any games, but im a tad confused. If we split our difference on the price i say 40 you say 20 per set and settle on 30$ per set then the value of items sent to you is 60$ the same amount you paid for the mounts. But that you would like 5$ due to the problems with the situation and because you had done it as a favor to me in the past.
    Is this correct? if so send me your PayPal info in a pm and i will send you the money.
    If i am wrong please let me know.

you owed me $60

The full, presumably untouched sets you advertised were for $40

Lets go back to grade school:
    -----

you sent a full set that in my opinion is
    devalued now that you have breathed
    upon it and have for all i know clamped
    into a a vice and took a whack at it with
    a hammer.

You are milking me for whatever you can get
    I am milking you for what is documented and can be verified.

I only wanted what you offered...
    compensation only confuses you unless it is for yourself

Well again i am sorry you value them so low i wish i would have known that before i sent them to you, so i could have sent you the money instead from the start.
    to your math above.
    http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...tion-optics-GB
    Price is 47$ for the set lenses, plus postage to you from USA MI. (shipping averages around 3$) so my price of 40$ is lower than what it used to be now that they are smaller.
    SO it would be for 1 set.
    ------
    10$

But i sent you 2 sets that were smaller only in height at a current market value per set of 40$ free shipping.

But the fact remains that we disagree on the value and as such i dont think were going to be able to convince the other of their true value.
    So with this my offer still and will always stand to to give you a 63$ refund once the optics are sent back to me or a middle man, this i promise you.
    I dont think going back and forth any further is going to make the situation better or sway any opinions.
    We have reached a point where both of us are not going to change our minds and were just going to have to accept that fact.
    I do hope things work out for you and hope someday maybe we can come to an agreement but i dont not think that time is now.