Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Mistakes and apology's

Default Mistakes and apology's

To start off I an very sorry for the way things went and my inability to handle them.
    I took on more than i was capable of and i made some bad choices.

Now for the wall of text.
    To explain the situations that lead to my own self destruction and demise.
    I have always been to say the least eager to do the most and push, with sometimes good and sometimes very bad results. I never seemed to learn to take things slowly and be more cautious. I took risks and trusted too much, with out enough planning to make sure things would work out.
    This final time i made the same past mistakes but on an even larger scale than normal.
    I took on several builds while also doing 2 GB's, going to school, working and having a fiance and running a small time dedicated server farm.
    I crashed hard on almost all fronts.

But on to the part that matters, the GB's.
    I was able to deliver the optics to all who ordered them. (not 100% sure i think one person was missing a set plz msg me)
    The second part was the flex mounts, Well i had a shop here making them. I had meet with them in person talked to their fabricators and we worked out a deal to have them run as filler. I got to know some of them decently well. But the company went under do to not paying suppliers. I talked to the head guy who i dealt with and he told me he had a job at another place and was going to see if the shop foreman would hear my case and allow my mounts to be made at material cost. due to having paid but screwed after the other company closed its doors. After a week or two i was told he could not help me and that i would not even be able to put it as filler work and need to pay the full hour rates plus setup. Seeing as i already paid i did not have that much money for this new company to make them. I talked to a few others and wound up not getting anywhere.

So i have had a gantry cnc machine a very crappy one. i decided to spend some free time to gut the thing for parts and slapped it onto a micro mill i had. (sieg x1 micro mill, non tilting head version thank god)
    Its able to cut 6061 with decent results but the problem is, i suck very hard at g code, master cam and mach 3.
    So i tried to cut flex mounts but those slots were being a pain to cut. i tried using a 1/8th 2 flute ball end mill @ 3,000 rpm, doc: 0.125, feed: 2.85in min
    I tried to get the machine to do this for a long while, thinking i could do it. But after other things started taking up more time i had less time to break bits and ruin my last bar of stock. ?HELP?
    Then it dawned on me how long it had been and i logged onto my email and about shit myself. Yet even still I have that nagging just a little more time and i can get it done.
    But i know for sure i can make another type of mount. i dont know its name but i saw an image of it. small L with a slot in the foot to attach to base plate and a hole with no threads for a screw to attach to the head. The head is just a block with a thread in the center. so the bolt goes threw the L into it and you use tension to hold it in place.
    But im not sure if it would do to make people happy or if it would even be a good idea.

To the people i owed builds too. (should only be 2 of you)
    Borgqueenx and i think Depo.
    I have not forgotten but at this time i will not be able to deliver what was originally agreed upon. A more simple version as i posted is still in a box somewhere.
    basically just minus the tec and internal driver. external driver.
    I would send it to a trusted local member to look over and review it and if you want it, its yours at no extra cost. no final payment needed.

To CDbeam thanks very much for your email it felt good to talk about it and your words convinced me to finally post here.
    If there is anyway in the future i can help you let me know.

Also i am going to try to make things right in what ways i can. i got boxes and boxes full of things that could help make this right.
    Real thread to go up at later date. Local middle man needed.
    2-2.5W 40k projector 1w 445nm, 1w 638nm, 400-500mw 532nm. (with LSX and riya lite DAC)
    Laser harp (1W 445nm)
    state of the art digital/analog cambridge galvos with motors.
    50 or so empty flash light hosts.
    160 ish cr123a battery's and 40 chargers. (4 batter to every 1 charger)
    Stacks of empty casio projectors.
    10 ish mitsu correction optics sets.
    40 5.6mm pure copper diode holders
    40 blue ar coated glass aixiz lens
    2ft 0.5in 6061 aluminum plate
    217.5mw 473nm giant analog psu style lab laser key style
    i think 297.5mw 650nm lab laser key style
    A dead diode, 473nm handheld laser.
    CNC machine x1
    Rung FU 35 round column mill
    Central machinery 9x20 lathe
    9-12" band saw
    8" milling vise
    4" milling vise
    Various end mills
    R8 collet set 1/8-3/4
    Last edited by kiyoukan; 04-03-2013 at 16:28.

Wrong section. I think your looking for "Toxic Waste Dump" sub forum.

Well I'm still owed a set of corrective lenses and flex mounts, Thanks for coming forward thou.
    Squat that bug,

One day I'll finish my build.
    https://www.facebook.com/Azteclasers?fref=ts

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I was not involved in any of your group buys but, read an awful lot about the issues people experienced. I think it takes a lot to publicly admit your mistakes and, you do seem sincerely interested in making things right which is a good thing, and to be commended. I don't know how those that were actually involved will ultimately feel but, I've been on the end of an large number of other poorly handled deals with people on here and I tend to be more sympathetic (perhaps too much) when I see an effort being made. I'm not certain the purpose of your list but, if it's going to be items for sale to help fund completion of your group buys and take care of those that need to be taken care of, there are a couple things I'd be cautiously interested in to help you out. Mitsu optics - etc.

tonyaztec
    i knew there was one person missing a set. Would u rather the money or the set?

Bradfo69
    Yes those are items that ill make a sale thread when i can get pics and full info.

As mentioned im hoping to find a nice local middle man if he is willing to help me out. CDbeam or maybe Polished as shipping the item to them first or driving it over would be safer and faster.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

i would appreciate a refund on the four optic mounts you owe me.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

I would not mind the laser harp. Always wanted on of those. PM what you want for it. I'm in Cleveland so we are pretty close to each other.

Welcome back. You have serious balls and I hope the repeated kicks in them will be taken for what they are worth and we can all move on. People make mistakes and second chances are what make us a civil society. Third chances however are rare and well hope you don't need one.

Peace to you and yours. may your photons always shine

Thanks for coming forward with this. Wtf it has been long.
    You can refund me exactly 333 dollar. Then since im desperate i can still want a module from you. It seems it only needs a hour work how you speak about it. But then it will be a goods payment payed before shipping, not in preperation or partial payment.
    If you refund me 333 dollar this week you at least make me happy and comfortable after reading this post.
    You are unique! Just like everyone else...
    Mum: What do you want for breakfast? Me: Lasers Ofcource!

pms going out.
    Swamidog i totally understand.

Borg Im a tiny bit confused, u want the money correct? and the dual module?

I want the money back yes, and if you do that soon then i also want to keep the deal we had. But under condition i pay everything at once before shipment. No partial stuff anymore. This is also because after 2 years i still dont have red and i miss it.
    And offtopic: yes cdbeam is a awesome guy i share the compliments to him.
    You are unique! Just like everyone else...
    Mum: What do you want for breakfast? Me: Lasers Ofcource!