Thread: color balance

Default color balance

I don't really feel like trying to figure out the value or wiring, looking for the quick out. Somebody telling me

Anyhow what value pots should I use on the modulation lines to reduce power and or color balance the projector? Also best way of wiring them in?

Thanks

John
    leading in trailing technology

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

10k ohm linear pots on the 5v modulation line inputs.

Quote Originally Posted by polishedball View Post
    I don't really feel like trying to figure out the value or wiring, looking for the quick out. Somebody telling me

Anyhow what value pots should I use on the modulation lines to reduce power and or color balance the projector? Also best way of wiring them in?

Thanks

John
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

So if I use it as a simple voltage divider, The input goes one side, output the wiper (feeding modulation line), and the other side to the modulation ground?
    leading in trailing technology

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

i just use them inline on the signal side.

Quote Originally Posted by polishedball View Post
    So if I use it as a simple voltage divider, The input goes one side, output the wiper (feeding modulation line), and the other side to the modulation ground?
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Sames Here, single side easy peazy