Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GoldenstarLaser

Thanks for all your help! Hopefully we'll get a reply in the next day or two. I'm hoping that our empty cases pass customs without issue but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

I ordered galvos . . .

- Tim

Well thanks to Swamidog I have received a response.. we'll see where this goes. Apparently the item we bought is being manufactured and in order to get a shipping quote they need more info from me. I don't get why they didn't email me to let me know that they needed more info rather than making us wait and stress.. but whatever I'm just glad we're communicating now. Thanks again for the help!

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

great! please post a followup so we know how things play out.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatLazerGirl View Post
    Well thanks to Swamidog I have received a response.. we'll see where this goes. Apparently the item we bought is being manufactured and in order to get a shipping quote they need more info from me. I don't get why they didn't email me to let me know that they needed more info rather than making us wait and stress.. but whatever I'm just glad we're communicating now. Thanks again for the help!
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Communication is proceeding smoothly. Our unit isn't on it's way to us yet, but we are now all on the same page. Thanks again!

Which e-mail did you reach them on?I am still completely in the dark . . .

- Tim

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

great! glad it seems to be working out.

Communication is proceeding smoothly. Our unit isn't on it's way to us yet, but we are now all on the same page. Thanks again!
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by tadawson View Post
    Which e-mail did you reach them on?I am still completely in the dark . . .

- Tim
    I've had luck with goldenstarwinni@hotmail.com

Hi,

Sorry for this delay, I am mimi, from goldenstar laser. Delivery is slow in these days because Sales lady Winni and Amy just had babies last month. Winni's baby is 30days today, she will go back to work tomorrow. It was her to deal with the orders before, and I am not so familiar with webshop operation. There are not so webshop for lasers in China, we also just tried to do it, there are a lot of date and code in background , and all is English, a little difficult for us to change and set up something, it needs to research it. Anyway, we do this just want to offer one platform for customers and laserist at a good price , and transparent.

I am not afraid problems, if we know problems, we will try to solve it and improve. I am sure we will do better in future.

We shipped a lot of laser case out on May.24, I don't know what is your name , if you tell me , I will check for you and tell you tracking NO. Very sorry for this again.

I've read a lot of good reviews here from people who have dealt with Goldenstar, which is the main reason we chose to send our business their direction but unfortunately it's looking like we won't be among the ranks of satisfied customers. We ordered a case from them (their largest unit) 2 weeks ago, but there has been no update to the status of our order on their website at all. The shipping charge of $4 for a 30+ kg package seemed a bit low so we wanted to make sure everything was in order. We've tried contacting them several times through email and here via PM to get some sort of update, but there's been no response. I get that there are differences in business practices between the US and China, but the practice of simply ignoring your customers once you've taken their money isn't working so well for us. As much as I would have liked to do business with Goldenstar Laser, it's looking like we'll be taking our business (now and in the future) elsewhere. I hope they get things sorted so that others don't have a similar experience.

Hi guy,

This is mimi, from Goldenstar, very sorry for delay of delivery. Thank you for your suggestion and poiting out the problem of delivery and freight. About delivery, we will recover and freight is changed in website now.

In June, we will add more products, such as laser man series ( including laser man laser systme, laser man handle laser ,and laser man case ), and some laser diode price will be lower in high power green. So if anyone who want to buy laser diode, please send us e-mail, because changes in webshop is slow,and because of some reason, we put put real price of laser diode and laser controller in our webshop, if any one who is interested, please send us e-mail to get update price list of laser diodes.

For laser series, we cooperate with laserwave to promote some items in special price, such as 3W RGB, 5W RGB, 3W green. If anyone who support and think laser wave laser diode is good, please contact us. In my opinion, their RGB color is very nice, sharp and clear . We also cooperate with CNI, so if someone like CNI, it is no problem.

Our e-mail is:
    mimi@goldenstarlaser.com
    winni@goldenstarlaser.com

Please feel free to contact us if any questions.

Best regards

mimi