Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: x-laser.cn

I am also interested in possibly picking up something from them. Hobby purposes only. I've been in talks with them and I can get a 1W analog RGB with 40k scanners for right around $600 shipped to the U.S. Still haven't pulled the trigger yet though
    Dude.. really? Did you not read all of the above posts, and what they said about this company? This is cn ripoff of an American company.

Thanks for the input. I'm holding off and am going to look into a DIY. Sounds like fun and I'd probably learn a lot along the way. Off to dig deep in these forums!

Oh Christ, shut the hell up already - would you?

It's not like you went out of your way to deny that you were a part of X-Laser. You only started doing it after we called you out for it! So spare us the "poor me" speech that you've posted in at least a dozen threads over the past week.

You guys have been trading on X-Laser's good name, and now you're caught. The fact that other companies have been doing the same thing is no excuse. If anything, it simply shows that the real X-Laser (the one here in the USA) is doing things right, and you chumps are simply trying to copy them (and failing utterly.)

Go peddle your wares somewhere else.

Adam

Dmitrylin
    Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Oh Christ, shut the hell up already - would you?
    Adam
    ive read a few of your posts Dmitrylin and some of them are racist, offense and just plain bs....

yes i call you bs.... i should know i have lived in Taiwan for over 15 years and spent a fair bit of time in china... and i am aware of your laughing things off as been nothing short of the standard " i dont care" attitude. i highly doubt you will be generating many sales and i motion spec (our site administrator"to just kick you off the forums....

we have better chinese dealers who are simply put, more polite, such as song, winnie and others...

unfortunately for you i basically control the market in Taiwan...(where the real money is) and i WONT be directing my cilents to do business with your company ever!

but u r talking to me.... i made you do something you dont want...

and i intend to troll the shite out of your posts...

we have many good chinese sellers on these forums... such as http://www.goldenstarlaser.com/

winne, song, bridge etc...

given that you are probably unaware that i "kontrol" most of the laser industry in Taiwan... well i always send my cilents to laserwave or winnie and will continue to do so...

eventually your supervisor will run across your threads and realise what a clusterfuck you are creating in international sales...

bra hahahha

mainland? wtf Taiwan has NOTHING to do with China... how can china be the "mainland"...