Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Fogscreen Project

DTR has these (had these?) in the hundreds. He wanted very little for them and the projector mount held three of them quite nicely.

Sorry if this is a silly question, but won't it cause condensation where its used? Someone mentioned using it in front of a DJ but if water is condensed isnt it dangerous to run it next to electronics? Causing slippery floors would also be a concern.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by hakzaw1 View Post
    Subbing -- anyone used the powerfull 12 vdc fans from the Kasio PJs= all came with 4 of those-not too loud but move a lot of air. I used 9 of them joined into a square that fit perfectly on top of an Argon ML - BUT still had to limit any running at 10 A(making 148mW) to short runs as it still can overheat and shut down.
    i used them in one of my projectors. they're awesome little fans, but try not to stick your finger in them. i learned the hard way.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumb-01.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	187.9 KB 
ID:	49613
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.