Thread: question for swaimdog

Default question for swaimdog

I love your work. Some of your shows have been removed from YouTube due to copy rights violations. Is there a way to post them here or in a place where we can view them?

Search for Swamidog on Vimeo. There has been an influx of companies hired by music labels to identify and take down copyright violations with the intent to drive traffic to a paid site (e.g. YouTube Red). Its a real pain to say the least.
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

the best way is to see my shows in person! SELEM is always a good opportunity for that, also pretty much all of my shows are available for purchase.

the current plan is to switch to a Chinese version of YouTube. I just need to borrow some time with a Chinese speaker to get things set up.

thank you for the kinds words. I always like to hear that people enjoy what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by george2524 View Post
    I love your work. Some of your shows have been removed from YouTube due to copy rights violations. Is there a way to post them here or in a place where we can view them?

I vote NWLEM in September Swami! I also may know the translators you need.
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

swami,
    I just caught that I miss spelled your name many apologies.