Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DeLEM Possibility

Damn... I'd love to come to this Brad, but I've got a show scheduled for the 28th...

Adam

I will try to make this work somehow. I've never flown that close to Christmas. It would be an adventure!

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Jonathan, that would be above and beyond the call. And... cool as hell.

I've not "bumped' this in awhile as there has been more important LEM information showing up in the thread and taking a first position but, the weekend of the 27-28-29 is still unbooked so the hall is available for whatever. I am still planning on the shows on Friday night although I've been far too busy to market it properly. I did get a banner made and road signs for future use and I've e-mailed information out to a few clients about it but, it may just turn into a free holiday laser show as I suspect most that might be coming I wouldn't charge for anyway. I WILL be watching Eagles/Cowboys on Sunday though so... no photons flying at that point!

Well, I'm not flying over there if there's nothing going on on Sunday. :P

- J

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    I've not "bumped' this in awhile as there has been more important LEM information showing up in the thread and taking a first position but, the weekend of the 27-28-29 is still unbooked so the hall is available for whatever. I am still planning on the shows on Friday night although I've been far too busy to market it properly. I did get a banner made and road signs for future use and I've e-mailed information out to a few clients about it but, it may just turn into a free holiday laser show as I suspect most that might be coming I wouldn't charge for anyway. I WILL be watching Eagles/Cowboys on Sunday though so... no photons flying at that point!

Hey...It "could" get shifted to the night game. (They already switched the Eagles on the 22nd against the Bears to the 8:30 game.)

We'll see. If all else fails, I'll be there in spirit!

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Hey...It "could" get shifted to the night game. (They already switched the Eagles on the 22nd against the Bears to the 8:30 game.)

I'd like to attend the first couple shows on Friday (with the wife and kid), but I probably can't make it back on Saturday for a LEM. Can you send me the address?

Sure, it's:

Executive Banquet and Conference Center
    205 Executive Drive
    Newark, DE 19702

Basically from Cherry Hill, I'd come down 295 to the Delaware Memorial Bridge and take I-95 south to the last exit in Delaware (exit 1A) which is route 896 south towards Middletown. Once you get off 95, go to the 4th traffic light, turn right and the building will be immediately on your left. Pretty simple really and should take you about 50 minutes.

Some preliminary show testing has been done over the past few days. Major stumbling block with the internal interlock wiring on some projectors but DZ's ILDA splitter came to the rescue. Pics to follow. I'm also getting a good response from people for tickets so, Friday night should be fun. So far 5 - 2.5 watt RGB's, 2 - 1 watt greens, 3 Blisslights and some Chauvet scorpion MG's and a gas/diode lumia rig have been tested and are ready to roll. Need to get the mobolaser(s) integrated soon. Things are shaping up nicely. Had to tear everything down today for this weekends events but Monday will start set up for real. (Who in their right mind has all this damn stuff?? lol)