Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LED strip ropes advice

Quote Originally Posted by laserLips View Post
    I downloaded Processing. My mind is brimming with ideas. Just checking the wallet. I'm depressed again.
    Processing is super cool. My laser software (which is evolving project) is written in processing. I've also used it write a bunch of procedural motion graphics eye candy stuff with midi and OSC input.

BTW Heroic, some friends and I are looking to build a flexible configuration LED wall and the pixelpusher will likely be our weapon of choice. I'll contact you by PM to get some more info.

Hi Kathy82, & welcome to Photonlexicon

You might want to reconsider the Avatar you're using as that is the Avatar of 'Tocket', one of our long established members here. It could become confusing, as soon as I saw the Avatar I assumed it was Tocket

Anyway, welcome aboard...
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Why do you try on ali or ebay. There may have many introduction from them.

Yes, you can buy random stuff from Alibaba or Ebay, or you can get a high quality product that's substantially brighter than its competitors and which comes with a warranty. Either way, my controller works with both.

Heroic,

Which strips did you use? The LEDs look very close together...I mean the distance between each LED looks small...

Cheers
    Graham

Quote Originally Posted by heroic View Post
    Actually it works just fine with Madrix on the PC- we have an Art-Net bridge that we've tested with Madrix. Seems to work perfectly.

http://forum.heroicrobotics.com/thre...artnet-support

I think everything's in stock now- here's a video of what we did last weekend with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-l5s3P51Es

If you just want to show a slideshow on it (for example, you want to make an LED sign) then we actually ship that as one of the examples:

http://forum.heroicrobotics.com/thre...x20-video-wall

Which strips did you use? The LEDs look very close together...I mean the distance between each LED looks small...
    We make our own- they have 48 LEDs per metre. You can get them from http://illuminationsupply.com/

Hi Heroic. Who runs the Illuminationsupply website is it you and csshih?

Cheers

Thumbs down

Hi Heroic. Who runs the Illuminationsupply website is it you and csshih? Cheers
    For all I know it is run by crackpots.
    Every link in the shop redirects you to the registration form.

So I registered. (only in IE, chrome does not work)
    Even when logged in, every link in the shop redirects you to the registration form and logs you out.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

works fine for me. i've ordered things off the website. csshih is highly reputable and a member of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by -bart- View Post
    For all I know it is run by crackpots.
    Every link in the shop redirects you to the registration form.

So I registered. (only in IE, chrome does not work)
    Even when logged in, every link in the shop redirects you to the registration form and logs you out.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Illumination Supply is run by csshih. Heroic Robotics is run by me, we make the PixelPusher product.