Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My simple software for laser shows

No. I only plan it in future versions.

Wow!
    Congratulations This is a very nice software,i've tried it the last night.
    Unfortunately i have no USB audio with correction amps only an integrated 2ch notebook audio(in theory it works with Your software) and FB3QS.

Good Day!

Its Perfect Laser software!
    The future will be to put MP3 music ?

THX!

Peter

I used this software with my projector. I like the simplicity of the software and menus, it was very easy to browse for and open an ILDA file, configure my DAC (Soundcard), and project an image.
    The image quality (especially the TTF text) was not as high quality as other software packages on my same hardware.
    However, please note that I am using cheaper 20kpps galvos, therefore I think good optimization to the scanners (galvos) is important for my setup.
    You really seem to be on the right track, please don't be discouraged by this post. Sometime this year I'll upgrade my galvos and try again.

-Jason

Usually if I want to change the hair style I will buy the cheap hair wigs at the online shop so that it will neither cost me a lot and I can reach the goal of change my hair style easily. And just a week before I bought one mens long black wig online and it makes me look better.
    Last edited by MaileDetty; 04-21-2014 at 20:00.

Kalmito,
    I planned music in distant future

JasonB,
    LaserRoom doesn't have optimization feature yet. I will buy cheap laser projector soon and write code for optimization

Perfect ArtDen! I wait the future version! When are U planning next version ?

Absolutely Brilliant. ive spent all day trying to find free software to simply scroll text into a old style .ild file. This does exactly what I want!

Spoke too soon, none of the created files play on my laser. Its a 7 colour RGB laser with Aurora SD card player and all I get on the played files is a jumble of lines. Tried both show export options but neither work. Anyone have any suggestions.

EDIT,

Tried converting the ILD file to ILD V0 (With ILD Viewer) and it then played, but there was no blanking happening. Any chance of exporting to Format 0. This software is exactly what I need but the files cant be used in my laser. =(
    Last edited by vjkdigital; 04-21-2014 at 00:46. Reason: News

What happened to the website, its gone? Is this program still available? Anyone have a copy they can Dropbox me?
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    ― Benjamin Franklin; stairwell plaque in the Statue of Liberty

"And so shines a good deed in a weary world." - Willy Wonka

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting SCAMMED On The Internet CLICK