Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Atlanta-area projectionists? Want to make an NES emulator?

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    fuck all this laser shit just get a DLP projector and an NES, problem solved
    Who are you, and what are you doing on this forum?!

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I'm rather glad I spoke up at the beginning of the thread - it's been a very good discussion. Anyone been in communication with echelon since? I only wanted to prevent him from any trouble arising from ignorance. I could see things going very badly - especially in such a populated area such as Atlanta.

It's probably about time for me to file my forms for this year at Frightland. In the end, I never got last years filed, nor did we do a show. I think the GPS coordinates were the one thing that caused me difficulty in completing it last year. I could narrow it down to a few hundred yards if I recall but not as specific as I thought they wanted. It's an outdoor, fully terminated graphics show with a throw of about 40'. A bit like projecting on the side of your house in the backyard really, but I wanted to do it the proper way and file.

Google Maps will give you GPS coordinates of any location to 8 significant figures. That should be more than accurate enough.

Find a location on the map (just type in the address) and then drag the red pointer to the exact spot you want. Right click on it and select the "what's here" option. That will place a green arrow at the location. Click on the green arrow and a box will pop up with the GPS coordinates of that location.

Easy!

Adam