Thread: Las Vegas anyone?

Default Las Vegas anyone?

As an newbie who stays in the shadows, reading and trying to assimilate info, opinions, expertise, etc., I would like to find anyone in the Las Vegas area that is willing to are their experience so I can shorten my learning curve as much as possible. Most hobbies have volumes of educational training materials, references but oh not this one! (Unless I'm looking in all the wrong places) My main interest is in the "how too's" of laser show setups, design, running, etc. Any and all objective feedback is appreciated. I do know I will be going with QS by years end..
    BTW, is there a QS for dummies yet?

Wes
    Laughlin, Nv.

New member, interested in diode laser for spacecraft comm, live in Las Vegas. Google "microlaunchers" , contact if curious
    Not experienced in laser shows. There are probably regulations to look up.

Thanks for info.

Quote Originally Posted by wes702 View Post
    / .. Most hobbies have volumes of educational training materials, references but oh not this one! (Unless I'm looking in all the wrong places) My main interest is in the "how too's" of laser show setups, design, running, etc.
    There's tons of educational info out there .. but 1st, a couple of questions ..

Are you looking to run a laser show in front of a live audience?
    What is the power output (W) of your laser projector(s) ?

Good question is there anybody in Las Vegas ???
    Yes I'm here in Las Vegas and operate locally in several of the venues. if you have any questions or you want to take some of the equipment for a test drive it's not a problem hit me up

Default Good question is there anybody in Las Vegas ???

Yes I'm here in Las Vegas and operate locally in several of the venues if you have any questions or you want to take some of the equipment for a test drive it's not a problem hit me up