Thread: GB for Galvo Scanner sets

Default GB for Galvo Scanner sets

Sorry for the need to put this GB on hold-

Some testing has been done- I found the 15K set to have arrived well tuned and performing as expected.

Adam ' buffo' just completed some tests on the 35K scan set- you may contact him for his opinion. Or wait and he will post here asap.

these will all be shipped to me in Texas for CONUS buyers- and after a quick visual ONLY inspection be reshipped to each GB member- one set replacement mirrors come with for free.
    IF you need..
    The show card with sound response mic and dip switches ILDA in (add $25)-
    a Sacnfail can be added for 30$ (usd)

- also comes with as well as the AMPs & drivers- it should be noted that these amps are not of the VERY highest quality as noted by buffo when very extremely complex/complicated images are used there can be a short 'stutter' but this is to be expected considering the price from Canton LaserPhoto. I will let Adam comment of this.

Their Rep Jason has super English skillz and will be there for us when needed. So after-the-sale customer support can be counted on.

here are the numbers-

copypasta- these do NOT include the shipping/bank fees/handling & materials etc that must be added- ALSO payment for re-shipping to you from TEXAS will be called for AFTER I inspect each set- I will appreciate that to be paid with your PPal as 'personal money owed' (no fee)

sent Aug 12th
    Hi Len,
    Thanks for your long letter !

Regarding the galvo scanner, we had made some changed:

10K with Free DMX board: group buy price is USD45 ;if somebody directly buy from me , the price is USD70

25K with Free DMX board: group buy price is USD100;if some forum members directly buy from me, the price is USD145
    35K with Free DMX board; group buy price is USD275,if forum members buy from me, the price is USD300

ILDA board: USD25

Scanfail board: USD30,

I will assume the above prices quoted as 'from me' [Jason] do NOT include the China to buyer shipping cost. if ordered outside this GB. I would think you should order thru me if you are NOT CONUS as it should be cheaper to have yours sent directly rather than to me in Texas.

I will ask Jason to take some pics showing everything that comes with each set- just in case I have misunderstood about the other items aside from the scan sets and amps/drivers.

Added to these prices will be an equal share of the shipping to TEXAS plus a share per piece of my banks transfer fees- Example -10 sets-- if shipping is $100 and my bank fee is $40 each scanner set will cost an additional 14$-
    Those insisting on PP must pay an additional 4%- I perfer payment by the cheaper yet safer USPS MO at $1.99.
    For all handling -shipping materials and fuel costs each scan set will cost an additional $5. Trips to my bank are >28miles RT-

WE think after all things are considered these are a very good choice. Jason will tune EACH set prior to shipping , the cost of which will be the responsibility of each buyer including insurance or none.

All I plan to do is be sure neither mirror has suffered any problems while being shipped form China- CLP is NOT a new company- their scan sets are used by many of the China based projector selling and we enjoy a better price due to this. The maker of Dragon Tiger(DT) learned his craft as an employee of CLP.

IMHO these are about the same pricing as PTs but the quallity is somewhat closer to DTs.

BUT I do NOT claim to be an expert in galvo scan sets- I am happy to assist any and all in any help needed after the sale.

NOTE several holidays are approaching in China- shipping can be greatly effected by these --thus our timing is important and can have a bearing on shipping time.

hak

cant edit^^

see this until I work this out..

http://laserpointerforums.com/f47/di...ing-78372.html

THis GB now on hold.

buffo reports both bad and good news in his tests with a set of 35K scanners from Jason CLP.

its not too bad if the problem is not one that will be found in all scanners from CLP.

WE will need a replacement part to get the answer to that/

buffo tells me that if that problem can be solved that these scanners have potential.
    SO that being said this GB is now on hold.

I will send the info on to Jason and get him back into this thread for info that need not go thru me.

hak

THis GB now on hold.

buffo reports both bad and good news in his tests with a set of 35K scanners from Jason CLP.

its not too bad if the problem is not one that will be found in all scanners from CLP.

WE will need a replacement part to get the answer to that/

buffo tells me that if that problem can be solved that these scanners have potential.
    SO that being said this GB is now on hold.

I will send the info on to Jason and get him back into this thread for info that need not go thru me.

hak

here is a link where pics of these scanners can be seen. more will come later...

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...-galvo-scanner