Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: UKLEM -16 Surfleet, South Lincolnshire 4-5-6th of April 2014

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    Yes, and double yes

Please!
    If you let me know what outputs are needed, and how far away from the kitchen they are needed, I will bring the neccesary!

Inlet is still 63A 3 phase isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Yag View Post
    .....Anybody bringing anything that'll require chunky mains distribution? .......
    Yes, I am bringing a "larger power than average laserscope" and needs 30 to 40 amps single phase and water cooling....!

I dont have a 63amp connector just a cable to poke into some holes... lol

How far from power and water to a suitable outside exit door ??
    Official "vag burner and big ass ION laser" fan club member

63A 3phase & Neutral - 5pin Ceeform Rob. Enough to get from the cupboard in the kitchen to outside at the front where all the big stuff is normally rigged please mate.
    One of your normal dizzy boxes will be awesome. It sound like we have a fair bit of heavy stuff this year

I don't know yet if I will be carting my I90 down there as I haven't really done anything with it since the last LEM, ain't had a chance Plus it will be a bit of a squeeze getting that and the sound system in the Ignis

Water is about 5 meters from the door and leccy is pretty much there outside the door when needed.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Ideal ... Thanks
    Official "vag burner and big ass ION laser" fan club member

63A 3phase & Neutral - 5pin Ceeform Rob. Enough to get from the cupboard in the kitchen to outside at the front where all the big stuff is normally rigged please mate.
    One of your normal dizzy boxes will be awesome. It sound like we have a fair bit of heavy stuff this year

I don't know yet if I will be carting my I90 down there as I haven't really done anything with it since the last LEM, ain't had a chance Plus it will be a bit of a squeeze getting that and the sound system in the Ignis

Water is about 5 meters from the door and leccy is pretty much there outside the door when needed.
    I'll try and supply enough stuff to supply 63A, 32A and 16A single, and I'll bring stuff for 32A 3 phase as well this time! I'll try and chuck in a few loose connectors to avoid any need to "poke wires"

Awesome, thanks Rob.
    Any chance of a big projector so we can play with Pangolin Emulaser?
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Awesome, thanks Rob.
    Any chance of a big projector so we can play with Pangolin Emulaser?
    I'll see if I can squeeze something in, at worst I have three Sanyo XP20s under the bed I can chuck in!

If you need the space for the projectors, I can sort the distro and heavy mains... it'll be in my van anyways from a gig on the Thursday night if all goes to plan.
    If in doubt... Give it a clout?

Quote Originally Posted by WookieBoy View Post
    If you need the space for the projectors, I can sort the distro and heavy mains... it'll be in my van anyways from a gig on the Thursday night if all goes to plan.
    If you'll have distro with you that does the job, that'd be great, as you well know, it's heavy stuff, I'll help you unload!

If you let me know what you're bringing, I can add anything I think might be useful from previous LEMs, I have access to a virtually infinite supply of mains distribution!

Ok.

There will definitely be 2x20m 63a 3phase cables. 63A 3phase distro to 32a 3phase 32a single 16a singles.
    32A 3phase cables... not sure how much yet but > 20m and a box of 16a single cables of various lengths.
    Various iffy cable jumpers/converters from my "who did the f#@kin' site visit!" box.
    Oh, and some outdoor moving head domes and a couple of Robe Pointe's assuming they're not out earning their keep over the weekend...
    Plus the phantom hazer, my big G300 smoke machine, couple of stands, truss and usual toys for the LEM...
    If there's anything else you think might be useful, shout! ;-)
    If in doubt... Give it a clout?