Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: TEXLEM 2014 (Houston Feeler)

Thread Revival. Anyone have leads on a venue to shoot for something in 2015?
    "This is not "work". It's a disease, addiction and passion. Only slightly cheaper than cocaine, but similar effects."
    -dnar

well-- many PMs went unanswered-- to really get something going we neeed a place to gather and discuss- & the HEB food court is no longer working out-

-I can get some close the Houston area to meet up or at least give thier feedback- my list of active laser forum members from Texas is ~ 50 - so I see no problem holding some with the plan to have one near the big 4 cities yearly or bi-yearly

- if we want those from DFW to come to ours we need to do our best to go to a DFW LEM- If its within- 70 miles from Brazoria and near the last weekends in Oct... I can provide BBQ VERY cheaply as my 'Team' is doing a huge cook-off aty Brazoria County Fair Ocr 15 to 18th- and as ALWAYS any forum member is invited to come down to Angelton and get your fill of free food and drink-so far in at least 8 years of invites i got Greg to drop in but he was not able to stay even 5 min.
    --- we had some nice pork loin at TEXLEM that was cooked by my team-

so I will throw out oct 24th weekend- and see who salutes that flag.

I found the venue for STEXLEM 2010 (Freeport)-

& worked damn hard with Tim & Greg to make TEXLEM 2012 happen
    Its somebodies else's turn.

but you can count me in.

Len

so if we are meeting it only makes sense to make the meeting a pop-up mini LEM so a few of us could do a
    show n tell on new gear-- hakzaw1 --email atyahoogmailnetzero et al
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-
    Powered by Pangolin
    Former (2.5 yrs) ILDA Member- :-(
    uncertified ILDA LSO -- dont ask

the lack of enthausism on TEXLEM is underwhelming-- unless a few others 'step up' there will never be a TEXLEM II
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-