Thread: 10 terawatt desktop laser!

Default 10 terawatt desktop laser!

Wouldn't want to get in the way these photons!

If they can increase the pulse length once they start pushing protons around, I wonder how close they'll be to the weapons in the Schwarzenegger film 'Eraser'. Green DPSS aiming beam might help appearances...

There is a section of this forum for buying and selling stuff. If you don't restrict that posting to that section people will see it as spam. However relevant it might be, it will make people much less likely to think of you as someone they want to do business with. If you come to a laser forum and appear not to know even where to post stuff, people might seriously question how much you actually know about lasers at all, and if you give people the idea that you don't care about the place they use to meet, they might not care to trade with you. People don't like risking money on expensive gear from someone who seems to care as little as you do about that.

Also, if you post in the right place, be sure to include detailed specifications, including some prices. Anything less usually gets ignored.
    Last edited by The_Doctor; 10-06-2013 at 18:03.

Casalaser: Yes please, I would like to purchase a 10 terawatt desktop laser. Could you please send me details.....

As The_Doctor suggested - completely inappropriate place to post your advertisement.

Doc - what's that thing called in Doctor Who that makes square holes in walls? If you could figure out how to scan this sort of power it could become a reality.
    It would certainly change the face of road-works!

Keith

Hell yes! Squareness gun. (Well, if it works for Rose, it works for me). Now if it were only a tad bit more sonic.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Doctor View Post
    Hell yes! Squareness gun. (Well, if it works for Rose, it works for me). Now if it were only a tad bit more sonic.
    That's the one!