Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Z-5 Analog Abstract Generator

Adam, you got stuff to post from that GoPro? Forget the bits with me on the Z-5, I was too busy enjoying watching what a load of newbies were able to do with no training except for how to achieve the sacred Zero Position. I've got a copy of some great video from that flying saucer.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aggilator.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	176.8 KB 
ID:	42505

I have Bill's presentation on the GoPro, but Brad's version is better, so I didn't upload mine. I might have some more laser video though - need to check.

I did upload the Emulaser demo and a couple short videos of the "laser soup" we had going on. See the FLEM thread for links.

Adam

A teacher, or the prison, more and more ares are considering the legal use of cell phone jammers, it has been a necessity of our daily life, I have got one 3g 4g jammer for my family. so if you want to get one, you can go and visit it for more details. share with you!
    Last edited by Sang09Vonarx; 03-12-2014 at 21:42.

Usually if I want to change the hair style I will buy the cheap hair wigs at the online shop so that it will neither cost me a lot and I can reach the goal of change my hair style easily. And just a week before I bought one wavy wigs online and it makes me look better.
    Last edited by KyungBlyler; 03-19-2014 at 19:14.

Welp, just shipped out the last one, holding my breath while it's in transit! Looks like I completed around 32,355 solder connections to get this run of consoles complete. Right now I have no one on the waiting list. It has certainly been an experience getting these done and I hope the folks who bought one are enjoying them. Thanks!

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Humm..... is that "splitter" I smell??

Does that mean Mark got his? I know he was in the que. I haven't spoken to him in a couple weeks. You may want to touch base with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Humm..... is that "splitter" I smell??
    Shhh!

Does that mean Mark got his? I know he was in the que. I haven't spoken to him in a couple weeks. You may want to touch base with him.
    I completely forgot about that, I'll have to send him a PM. Thanks Brad!

I know this is a very old thread.

I was looking at videos from old planetarium shows here in New Orleans from back in the 80s/90s that I used to go to. I found videos from the planetarium director that ran the shows and he had a video from 1984 with a brief interview with a guy from Laser Systems Development / P4.

https://youtu.be/-rUgJ9iUkXo

Not much information, but interesting old video.
    Eric in New Orleans

Default Shreveport Laser Shows

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    Shhh!

I completely forgot about that, I'll have to send him a PM. Thanks Brad!
    Now THERE'S a blast from the past. I think that was 1980 or 81. And the laser operator isn't me. It's Bart Slattery, whom we used to call Slart Battery.

Quote Originally Posted by djeric68 View Post
    I know this is a very old thread.

I was looking at videos from old planetarium shows here in New Orleans from back in the 80s/90s that I used to go to. I found videos from the planetarium director that ran the shows and he had a video from 1984 with a brief interview with a guy from Laser Systems Development / P4.

https://youtu.be/-rUgJ9iUkXo

Not much information, but interesting old video.

That was awesome! Thank you for sharing!