Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: winni need some help and suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroPoint View Post
    $6500 is nearly half a years pay for me
    What makes this even worse is that Winni just had her son last April. I'm sure we all know how expensive newborns are! This is the last thing she needs right now.

It really let's you know where this guy's morals are though...

Adam

Sorry to hear of this Winni. I know how bad it can feel as I learnt early on at school about lending after lending someone some money and then spending months chasing it. Only a every small amount but a lot to me at the time. Needless to say I have neither lent or borrowed ever have since that day as the feeling it left was so bad.

However my experience pales in insignificance to $6,000+. That is a seriously upsetting sum to be left liable for .

Sorry to hear Winni.
    USD 6K i China is big money. Have not had the pleasure of doing business with Winni yet, but soon.
    If the person does not come up with the money, i suggest a volunteer donation into Winni`s paypal account. (if she have one, no problem opening one up)

I also would like to point out the negative side of waiting to announce the name of the person responsible. A lot of us are guessing for ourselves, who is it. Whom to trust, and not without knowing is not good. I see that a lot of expensive goods are canging hands here at PL, and not beeing able to trust one another is not good.

Datsurb

I can attest that Winni has gone out of her way on more than one occasion for me. I've purchased several thousand worth of modules from her and even dealt with a return when I accidentally ordered the wrong unit. I have never been let down by her or her company and have been very impressed with the lengths she's gone to in getting me what I needed in a timely manner.

I sincerely hope you are able to recover your losses. To the as-yet-unnamed person, Pay up. Why risk ruining your own reputation among such a small set of enthusiasts?

坑爹啊。。。。。

凑字数凑字数凑字数
    L.A.S.E.R.
    Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation

Laser system: Pure Diode 3W & 6W RGB Laser.

www.facebook.com/saifer.sy
    www.laser-viva.com

I bought 2 great projectors from Winni, and she was VERY helpful; Winni, I hope you get your money.

Thanks for help to every one thanks so much for your time to read my post .So far I also have not got any reply email from him but this Friday if we also have not got his payment balance ,I will report everything to show everyone ,not only said my sad thing ,but also I want to tell everyone this things and this one who can not trust and take more attention of this side .Thanks .

I hope the guy ends up paying you - or get sued (somehow...). I work in a nightclub as my main job as the lighting tech, and we've been shortchanged many times by shit-bag promoters. If someone sets up a Winni-Fund PayPal acct, post the info. I've ordered projectors, diodes and scanners from Winni and have ad amazing customer service and the quality of their builds is great, and is very easy to do the last few mods to get them compliant. Winni is A+ in my book.

I have had a complex experience with Winni that for the most part has been resolved, but cost everyone involved a lot of wasted time, including Winni. However, I think there is a lever that can be used on this individual. It is very unlikely this individual is a hobbyist with that kind of investment in lasers alone. Once his location is known as well as his name do I think it is possible that his business is run as unethically and dishonestly as his dealings with Winni. Is he using unlicensed equipment? Is he paying his taxes. Do the clubs/venues know that he may be using equipment he did not pay for? Isn't that a lot like stolen?

Buffo,

If you know this individual, as a customer, what is your leverage?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by planters View Post
    Is he using unlicensed equipment?
    Yes, he is. I managed to verify that much. Completely illegal.

Is he paying his taxes?
    No idea, as he is on the opposite coast from me.

Do the clubs/venues know that he may be using equipment he did not pay for? Isn't that a lot like stolen?
    It's exactly like stolen, and no, I don't think anyone knows this. Not yet, anyway.

Buffo,

If you know this individual, as a customer, what is your leverage?
    I don't know him as a customer, so I really don't have any leverage on him apart from the fact that I've caught him in several lies.

I approached him on behalf of Winni to try to get this mess resolved. In my discussions with him I also talked about hiring him to do some machining work for me. (Part of the PL-Spec Projector project.) Unfortunately, he never could give me a straight answer on anything.

After 2 months of lame excuses and outright lies, I finally informed him that I had already looked him up on regulations.gov, and discovered that he did not have either a light show variance OR a manufacturer's variance. I explained that I didn't feel comfortable entering into a business deal with someone who didn't follow the rules, let alone pay their debts. That's when shit hit the fan...

At Winni's request, I am holding back the identity information I have on him. But as soon as she gives me the OK, I will post it here for all to see. I also have copies of e-mails from him that I can post if need be.

Adam