Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LSX Pro - Laser Show Xpress

These look like they are probably what I need, although its hard to believe that in 2018 there isn't a completely software capable way of saving this data in the box. Is there no software solution for recording one's show? I come from the video and audio world, and it seems like these things have been around forever over there...

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

you'd have to emulate a dac in software. i'm sure it could be done, but there's been no practical need to drive the development.

Quote Originally Posted by drmbt View Post
    These look like they are probably what I need, although its hard to believe that in 2018 there isn't a completely software capable way of saving this data in the box. Is there no software solution for recording one's show? I come from the video and audio world, and it seems like these things have been around forever over there...
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.