Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LSX Pro - Laser Show Xpress

These look like they are probably what I need, although its hard to believe that in 2018 there isn't a completely software capable way of saving this data in the box. Is there no software solution for recording one's show? I come from the video and audio world, and it seems like these things have been around forever over there...

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

you'd have to emulate a dac in software. i'm sure it could be done, but there's been no practical need to drive the development.

Quote Originally Posted by drmbt View Post
    These look like they are probably what I need, although its hard to believe that in 2018 there isn't a completely software capable way of saving this data in the box. Is there no software solution for recording one's show? I come from the video and audio world, and it seems like these things have been around forever over there...
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Default Capturing AVI from timeline

Hi all,

I am trying to capture a video export of a timeline animation. Currently, the option to do so is greyed out. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by SnacksDaily; 02-11-2022 at 08:39.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Hi Snacks,

I'm the one who made that animation. Please work with me and the emails that I've been sending.

-Christopher

Quote Originally Posted by SnacksDaily View Post
    Hi all,

I am trying to capture a video export of my timeline animation. Currently, the option to do so is greyed out. Any suggestions?
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

LaserBoy can export directories full of numbered bitmap files. Then ffmpeg can compile them into a video.

https://laserboy.org/mp4

James.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

Default WTB LSX

Where can i buy LSX ? The website Looks dead to me.

If you studied by video, please send the links, I want to watch

Default Show Recording

Hello,

to record and play the ILDA Output there are several Ways.
    IDN StageFeed/StageMade is a combination of Boxes to convert the ILDA Output to a Wavestream, send it via Network
    and convert it back to ILDA. This Stream can be recorded.

There is also AVB in the professional Area. Lasersoftware like Sollingerīs DSP can convert XYRGB to a 5-Channel Audio.
    There is an Box like a virtual Soundcard which you can feed with several of theese Streams. Because Transport via LAN is
    on Layer 2 you have no Access direct via Windows. AVB LAN Switches are also very expensive but a.e. you can reserve Bandwidth.
    On the other Side there are AVB to ILDA Converter.
    Greetings
    Guido

www.mylaserpage.de

Laser Warning LSX update?

After Covid, and 3 years of surgery recovery.. It seems im still alive... Updating my LSX pro and cant find if there is an update file.. Any leads on that?