Thread: LSX - updated program & documentation files?

Default LSX - updated program & documentation files?

Evening all -

I'm in the process of overhauling my laser-control computer, and would like to update all my apps to the latest release.

I have the software, license & dongle for LSX Basic.
    I haven't updated anything with Andrew since he relocated across the country, and the old links to the update files (@ hacylon.case.edu) no longer appear to be working.

Would someone mind sharing (PM if needed) a current download location for the LSX updates and documentation?

Thanks!

Randy
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

I know they are in the process of being migrated on to a new server. Pop-on IRC and ask I know there is a living document - Manual. I am not sure if the download links are back up yet.

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Appreciate the feedback!
    I'll standby until Andrew's new site gets sorted out.

Thanks!

Randy
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

new links will be posted when drlava finishes migration to new site (or so i understood, see here http://lasershowforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3300 )

i don't know if you have access to living manual but if not i've exported the last version into pdf here: http://furikuri.kirril.com/Private/l...vingManual.pdf
    there has been a huge contribution on expressions by cmb in the last week, you should definitely check it out to see some recipes for his black majik

Thanks for the info, and the manual!

Randy
    RR

Sweet.....