Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: 1st post!!!

Thumbs down Shut up already!

Quote Originally Posted by Eidetic View Post
    The drama here is all because HE brought it here with this thread.
    And yet the last 15 or so posts have just been people from LPF dragging up the same old drama. TJ hasn't posted in weeks, yet you guys still can't let it go. It's pretty obvious that you guys are the ones perpetuating the drama, not him.

But look at the number of views on this thread. People want to read drama like they like to watch TV, despite the PC negativity about both.
    Incorrect assumption. Many users (including myself) read each and every post on the forum every day. You start at the bottom and keep clicking the "next thread" button until you reach the top. But if a particular thread doesn't have anything that I'm interested in, I jump to the next one without commenting, and sometimes without even allowing all the pictures to load. That still counts as a view according to the forum software though.

Bottom line: Just because a thread has a lot of views doesn't mean it's popular.

The drama here is the result of his bringing his LPF persona here, along with the offensive avatar.
    Oh grow the fuck up already. "Offensive Avatar"? Really? What are you - 12? Why not take your own advice and "don't read this thread"? Sheesh...

As mentioned above, you and Ped078 are the ones who can't let this go. TJ hasn't replied to either one of you, despite several baiting posts from each of you. All the recent drama in this thread is because of you two chuckleheads.

Take your LPF drama back to LPF. There's no place for it here.

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post

Incorrect assumption. Many users (including myself) read each and every post on the forum every day. You start at the bottom and keep clicking the "next thread" button until you reach the top. But if a particular thread doesn't have anything that I'm interested in, I jump to the next one without commenting, and sometimes without even allowing all the pictures to load. That still counts as a view according to the forum software though.

Bottom line: Just because a thread has a lot of views doesn't mean it's popular.

Adam
    I suppose that accounts for 100 of the 1400+ views of this thread, but it can't be the case for the other 1300. Popularity of a thread is directly related to view count.

Symbols count, my posts in this thread aren't ALL about the troll, and the topic of this thread IS LPF and this guy's actions there. I propose YOU're stirring the pot as much as I am.