Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: POP-UP Mini LEM- DEC 6/7 Austin

Dang! I wished I could have been there - I couldn't get away for either day. It would be great to see another opportunity for a mini-LEM.

How many of you were able to make it?
    "Information not shared, is information lost forever"

Join ILDA
    Support Photonlexicon

Couldn't make it out Saturday, but had a great time meeting Hak and Rodman @ SnowGlow. 2 very cool dudes.

SnowGlow was awesome! Ladies, Lasers, and more . . . . . . . good times!

Great Finally meeting George & Casey too

we were awed by the show Brooks KGB crew put on--
    so much so that IMHO its a no brainer-- plan AustinLEM when they are in town
    AND they are in other towns that would be great for DFWLEM- HouLEM & SanAntonioLEM too-- Agent C Casey got us invited to Scotts domehome like a mini\planetarium--
    Casey demoed his work in progress ...Show software of his own design run wirelessly with his touch screen tablet....but he did have a lot of fun with my Beyond too
    We graphed a lot of lasers- including Casey's from-scratch 500mW full color PJ and IIRC AFTER all losses 660mW. very neat job and his case choice was perfect for now..
    We had great food and drink- the fireplace we very nice with below freezing temps outside.
    there was ample room for a dozen others-- I will be back to Austin thats for sure.

I will post some pics soon
    Rodman took a bunch and an illegal vid too= I got a short one done before a bouncer asked me to stop.. lol

I was able to pick up my new used KGB projectors wow HUGE and Heavy--

Until the spring thaw I am LEMmed out for now but will come to Houston to plan TEXLEM 2014 with Greg and John=anytime it happens = for sure want to go back to Rod's fav smoke house= great Texas BBQ.

hak

Sorry I could not make it the ice won that battle.

As I will begin a new job in Oregon soon making TexLEMs will be a bit more of a trip.

Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Default Wish you good luck..Adam

Well maybe Jonathon will do a NWLEM again in Portland.
    Happy Holidays to you and the family--
    Len