Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Well, Looks like I got booted on LPF.

Cannot agree more- the one getting banned by mistake needs to look into what happened and that goes both ways- Admin needs to be on top of this at all times IMHO- i got banned (shortly after become unbanned) by a BOT at LPF- or that was what I was told in the apology( the ban was ended before one day)- The other ban ( 3 days)was for referring people to other options of forums- AND for ghosting so the bots'/filters could catch and auto-ban me . which is done all the time woth words like Kasio (et al) and at LPF anytime you type sex even in the middle of another word those three letters are ***-- A member from Essex has his location as Es***

lol

So its a trade off IMo- the filters stop more than they should but hopefully do thier job -- the spamming is worse over there its the same China PJs but LOTs of other crap as well..

any way PHIL-- I have lots of respect for you and some envy about your relationship with Dr Sam- I have enjoyed every minute of our time together at the two SELEM events- and am very proud to call him my friend-

I have a laser from Sam that IIRC you worked on- still working FINE BTW!!

hak
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-