Thread: Best place to buy "real" non-labeled 18650 batteries

Default Best place to buy "real" non-labeled 18650 batteries

I have several flashlights and a few lasers that take these but I cant find a good USA source for a battery that will hold a charge for long. anyone have any ideas?

From what I have read people re-label batteries from the trash

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

here you go: http://illuminationsupply.com/batter...1906774b765f70

illuminationsupply is run by forum member csshih. you'll have no problems buying from him.

Quote Originally Posted by dream beamz View Post
    I have several flashlights and a few lasers that take these but I cant find a good USA source for a battery that will hold a charge for long. anyone have any ideas?

Last edited by swamidog; 12-04-2013 at 17:37.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

You can try these. I've used them and they run up to twice as long as typical batteries, and are ~$5 cheaper than other comparable batteries.

http://www.cobbcarpet.com/sanyo.html
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    ― Benjamin Franklin; stairwell plaque in the Statue of Liberty

"And so shines a good deed in a weary world." - Willy Wonka

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting SCAMMED On The Internet CLICK

Just wanted to inform that on the 5th I ordered two batteries from the guy mentioned above by TJ. Ten days later and no batteries. I'm going to cancel the order today and buy them from Craig (Csshih) instead. Should've gone with a trustworthy source.
    Last edited by Eidetic; 12-15-2013 at 10:45.

I have ordered from Craig with no problems, flashlights, batteries,mhopefully soon more flexmods and a pixelpusher. The only thing he needs to stock now is lasorbs.

Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

he also (along with laserman532) hooked us up with awesome insanely bright laser etched flashlights for nwlem.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nwlem-flashlight.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	122.6 KB 
ID:	41308

Quote Originally Posted by sugeek View Post
    I have ordered from Craig with no problems, flashlights, batteries,mhopefully soon more flexmods and a pixelpusher. The only thing he needs to stock now is lasorbs.

Adam
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Yes they get them from old laptops etc . You can buy new "sleeves" from china and relabel them to look like new. It's a racket. I too have been looking for a good source for 18650s. Now have 5 flashlights that run off these. Need more batteries. Got a link to Csshih?

the link is:

https://illuminationsupply.com/

Quote Originally Posted by steve-o View Post
    Yes they get them from old laptops etc . You can buy new "sleeves" from china and relabel them to look like new. It's a racket. I too have been looking for a good source for 18650s. Now have 5 flashlights that run off these. Need more batteries. Got a link to Csshih?

Oh, you listed that in your post already .. heh .. thx ..