Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: NELEM II

The Border Collie was REALLY interested in dropped pig feet (it just fell off during transport from tractor bucket to table.)

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless View Post
    The Border Collie was REALLY interested in dropped pig feet (it just fell off during transport from tractor bucket to table.)
    Lance was staring at the pig the whole time, LOL. He kind of freak out seeing me at first (I freak a lot people out at first), but he was a total pussy cat. Very nice dog.

Steve it would have been good to meet you. I hope you can make it next year. You too Chris.

I took more pictures but for some reason they were not on the camera card. I think the size of the video files may have over written some of the pictures.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    ― Benjamin Franklin; stairwell plaque in the Statue of Liberty

"And so shines a good deed in a weary world." - Willy Wonka

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting SCAMMED On The Internet CLICK

Tech,
    Thanks

Steve,
    That would have been a real treat and my son would have enjoyed talking to you about radio. Next year, it will likely be even better for a number of reasons and I expect there will be more laser based people as well. I assume that your post indicates you survived and I hope your feeling better as well. If swami does manage to come next year that would be a treat as the technicians (myself included) outnumbered the artists (Gabe) by a pretty good ratio.

It was a real pleasure hanging out with you guys! It's so cool that this "little" website can bring people together the way it does.

Eric and Rick, you have some amazing builds. The workmanship is superb!

Thanks so much to Rick for hosting and for his endless hospitality. The food, drink, and company were all stellar!

If there was ever an award for the largest projection screen, Rick would take it! That thing needs it's own zipcode!

VERY much looking forward to the next one!

Now who has some pics and videos of the shows to post?

mixedgas is online now Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

"I assume that your post indicates you survived and I hope your feeling better as well. "

You missed seeing me with two extra chins, bruising on my neck, a large swollen "golfball" on my left cheek, etc. The Kids at church were calling me "Mr Chipmonk". All four wisdom teeth came out at one setting.

But I am feeling much better and the chronic pain is gone. I appreciate your concern. He did some more cleanup work today, This bug is tenacious.

Thanks

Steve
    Last edited by mixedgas; 06-16-2014 at 14:14.
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

First video of Gabe's Drop Kick Murphys "I'm Shipping Up To Boston" I've also included the little audio snafu at the end. We need better audio next year.

Rick,
    It was a warm up ya know. But, I do like the running commentary. I think a theme would help for next year with refreshing departures here and there. With your present project, what about complete darkness then...no I'll PM you. Really, you'll like this. For the sound a band might be a plan and I have some thoughts here as well. For sound, just like Dynamic's presence maybe an audio company that wants a night out to play might be fun. This might cost a bit, but I'm in.

Looks like I'll have to run more power to the far end of the arena. More Power!

More video.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0322.JPG 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.55 MB 
ID:	43623Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0323.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	43624 Some pics.