Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Groupbuy interest poll for apc40 BEYOND skin (primary focus The Netherlands)

Photos, sorry for quality, taken with my phone as camera has lost battery!!

You get the idea though, they fit fairly well and they are a good quality, these will peel off if required but I doubt you could use it again.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0754.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	681.3 KB 
ID:	43140Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0761.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	43141Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0755.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	947.6 KB 
ID:	43142Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0762.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	43143Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0757.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	43144Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0758.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	43145

ThaNKS STEVE-- JUST WHAT I WAS SEEKING
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-
    Powered by Pangolin
    Former (2.5 yrs) ILDA Member- :-(
    uncertified ILDA LSO -- dont ask

I would imagine the latest midi map image would be fairly representative of what's where...

http://www.pangolin.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1497
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Quote Originally Posted by hakzaw1 View Post
    sorry to necro..but can someone kindly take close-up pics--of the skin in place so we can make our own-??

OR if I missed it elsewhere at PL or if its on-line at Pangolin etc a link or any help wouild be appreciated---hak

If you want to make your own you're unlikely to be able to get anywhere like the quality, as to do so will be very expensive unless you have a laser cutter as these are precision laser cut and printed with high quality wear resistent dyes, on a top quality substrate, ....the process isn't cheap even at quantity.
    Last edited by White-Light; 05-13-2014 at 23:19.

I bought one from Pangolin direct. Shipping was same day and I really like it. It was 69 shipped. Makes using the controller SOOO much easier.

TY for the link and pics--hak
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-