Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Groupbuy interest poll for apc40 BEYOND skin (primary focus The Netherlands)

Default Groupbuy interest poll for apc40 BEYOND skin (primary focus The Netherlands)

Hello,

i would like to know if people are interested in the BEYOND apc40 skin to set up a groupbuy since the shipping rate for just one skin is aprox three times the product value so better to see who wants to participate and split the shipping costs ;-)

As my distribution center (home) is in the Netherlands i can receive and ship them out within the Netherlands or even within Europe.

Price for the skin is aprox 50 dollar and depending on the amount of people who are interested i can calculate the total deal value/pricing/order expenses.

The skin has the labels for the functions printed on it so you can save yourself the trouble of doing like me in attached picture.

Please shoot me a pm or reply directly to this thread if you are

1. interested in the BEYOND apc40 skin
    2. interested in the BEYOND apc40 skin with APC40 (will investigate possibilities if needed)
    3. have a better suggestion

.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131213_091607.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	3.25 MB 
ID:	41255Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BEYOND apc40 skin by Pangolin.JPG 
Views:	127 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	41256

Regards,
    Michel Rietveld
    LaserMichel
    Utrecht
    The Netherlands
    Last edited by michelrietveld; 12-13-2013 at 03:00.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Michel Rietveld @ Utrecht The Netherlands

FB3, BEYOND Ultimate, 3xFB4, apc 40

1x5W RGB 637nm 1.3W, Edison Blue 2.5W 445nm and CNI 2.5W 532nm Greenie with Pico driver with DT40Kpro scanner set

2x3W RGB DT30 scanner set

At the moment these skins are not available for sale without the APC40 controller from Pangolin.
    Pangolin expects to receive more skins soon and when they do these will probably be available for sale for around 50 USD each + shipping.
    I have already placed an order quite a few of these skins as soon as Pangolin has them back in stock.
    When these are in I will add them to my webshop so they are available with reasonable shipping costs if you are located in Europe.
    So far I do not see a real reason to organize a "group buy"?

Official Pangolin European Service & Repair Centre
    Authorised Distributor KVANT
    Please visit my webshop --> www.laserwebshop.com

option 3:

Great Francesco, let us know when you are ready to take orders ;-)

Michel
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Michel Rietveld @ Utrecht The Netherlands

FB3, BEYOND Ultimate, 3xFB4, apc 40

1x5W RGB 637nm 1.3W, Edison Blue 2.5W 445nm and CNI 2.5W 532nm Greenie with Pico driver with DT40Kpro scanner set

2x3W RGB DT30 scanner set

Yes please Francesco!

Once they're in, I'd be interested in one.

If in doubt... Give it a clout?

What I am wondering is if these " stickers" are included in a new buy from Pangolin.
    I mean, when you buy a QS unit + APC-40, then you'd expect the thing to be with it , would you ?

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

^ Yes, if you noticed the holiday specials from Pangolin, any combo including the free APC contains the skin. (Or even just purchaing the APC from Pangolin by itself.)

Did anyone buy the Beyond skin for the APC40, or know about it?

I am looking at one and wondered a few things, firstly what does it look like, what information does it have printed on it? I can't seem to find any decent images of it??

Secondly how does it 'stick' on, whilst I would like it not to curl up or anything it would be nice to be able to remove it easily in case I wanted to stick a new, more up to date one or remove it for selling the unit and not to limit my sale to another Beyond user.

sorry to necro..but can someone kindly take close-up pics--of the skin in place so we can make our own-??

OR if I missed it elsewhere at PL or if its on-line at Pangolin etc a link or any help wouild be appreciated---hak
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-