Thread: SWLEM ?

Default SWLEM ?

Was curious if there is any informal or formal groups in the SW ( Vegas-Phoenix) areas ? Or how many members are down here...
    Also is there a "National" chapter ? I plan on relocating back to Phx metro in 2014 and looking for "Laser Brains" to tap into, meet, etc..esp anyone that is employed in/as a technicial, show operator that i could barter labor for experience, education...(im cheap but not always easy) (ok, thats a lie too)

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

laserwizardry, spitzstp, editec, and myself are in the phoenix-ish area.

i would be all over the idea of a phxlem. especially this time of year when our weather is beautiful and everyone else is full of snow and cold.

Quote Originally Posted by wes702 View Post
    Was curious if there is any informal or formal groups in the SW ( Vegas-Phoenix) areas ? Or how many members are down here...
    Also is there a "National" chapter ? I plan on relocating back to Phx metro in 2014 and looking for "Laser Brains" to tap into, meet, etc..esp anyone that is employed in/as a technicial, show operator that i could barter labor for experience, education...(im cheap but not always easy) (ok, thats a lie too)
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Me too. A LEM in Phoenix could easily draw the CA people too.