Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PRIVACY WARNING to ALL Members .

As a web developer I'm finding it pretty funny how Laser Mastermind Andy hasn't realised Spec has backups of the website (unless he's not sure how to run a forum) and that it's likely vB only flags a message as deleted and leaves it in the DB as PJ said.

Stay stupid Andy

Also my Dad's still waiting for that letter from your lawyer. We look forward to reading it :3

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    As a web developer I'm finding it pretty funny how Laser Mastermind Andy hasn't realised Spec has backups of the website (unless he's not sure how to run a forum) and that it's likely vB only flags a message as deleted and leaves it in the DB as PJ said.

Stay stupid Andy

Also my Dad's still waiting for that letter from your lawyer. We look forward to reading it :3
    ))))))))))))))))

We all keep backups too Connah Kawaii Desu Nealon; I still have all the evidence of your efforts to crack the Pangolin board and your efforts to lie to Pangolin employees

Nothing is forgotten so easy like you may think. Oh by the way; being so smart have you never wondered why I did not delete you from my facebook ?

Quote Originally Posted by andyf97 View Post

We all keep backups too Connah Kawaii Desu Nealon; I still have all the evidence of your efforts to crack the Pangolin board and your efforts to lie to Pangolin employees

Nothing is forgotten so easy like you may think. Oh by the way; being so smart have you never wondered why I did not delete you from my facebook ?
    Low blow Andy.
    All I have to say about this is keep this out of PL and I am going to warn you that just like you have evidence I have some logs which as well could harm your reputation.
    You have fraudulent actions on your name and I'm sure you don't want those publicised.

Leave that kid alone. He is under a lot of stress and you are a major cause.

I am always a major cause of everyone's problems , bad bad Andy.

Publicize whatever you want, feel free, I openly encourage you to do it ..

Quote Originally Posted by masterpj View Post
    Low blow Andy.
    All I have to say about this is keep this out of PL and I am going to warn you that just like you have evidence I have some logs which as well could harm your reputation.
    You have fraudulent actions on your name and I'm sure you don't want those publicised.

Leave that kid alone. He is under a lot of stress and you are a major cause.

oh would I love to publish this.
    But seriously there is enough drama on PL already and I don't have time for this drama.
    Bet you will be manipulating information again ?
    Bet you will be threathening people again?

Nope

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

... I don't even want to know.

Y'all need some fine moustaches, ray bans and a cigar.

Don't worry about your data being lost on PL. Spec said he has redundant backups. Even more so since the hosting company crapped out.

Edit: maybe it should read "Worry about your data not being lost on PL." Just depends on your view
    Last edited by colouredmirrorball; 01-11-2014 at 14:23.

Andy, we spoke last week briefly about it, do you still concidering coming to the Lem?
    PM If you still coming i,m happy to pick you up from the airport

Here,s the link from the Lem:

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...-January-2014-!

Interested in 6-12W RGB projectors with low divergence? Contact me by PM!