Thread: TechJunkie Seller Review

Default TechJunkie Seller Review

I've always like PhotonLexicon for the great community feel that you can see in most threads but TechJunkie (Mark) is new to PL and re-confirmed my feelings of this great place.

Mark noticed that I was interested in learning about optics - specifically lenses and so offered to send me a whole optics kit pro bono - I just paid the postage.

Mark let me know the postage cost but made a mistake of 20cents - he immediately refunded my over-payment - despite me saying not to worry!

I was very impressed with Mark's packaging. 12 lenses in their own zipper bags, individually taped inside 2 pieces of cardboard, bubble wrapped and inside a tough envelope.

Great work Mark 100% for PL ethos, packaging and financial trustworthiness.

Once I have had some use from these lenses and figured out what the different combinations are capable of I will pass them on to a worthy PLer who wants to learn like I do.

Keith
    Last edited by Galvonaut; 01-21-2014 at 03:17. Reason: failure to proof read ;)

Nice one guys.

Oh no, I can feel the nude men group hub image coming on......
    This space for rent.

Thank you Keith, those are very kind works. I'm happy you could use them, and am glad to see them passed on to others that can get some some use of them too.

Generosity, and brotherhood make for a solid forum. Many people have helped me here, and I'm happy I can pay back the community in a small way. I'm always here if anyone needs any help.

@dnar. Maybe we can keep that as mental visualization...please.
    Last edited by TechJunkie; 01-27-2014 at 09:34. Reason: My spellin' sux.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    ― Benjamin Franklin; stairwell plaque in the Statue of Liberty

"And so shines a good deed in a weary world." - Willy Wonka

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting SCAMMED On The Internet CLICK

Yeah... I've known for quite a few years that TJ (Mark) is one of the
    good guys.

Jerry
    See the LaserBee II and all other LaserBee LPM products here....
    All LaserBee Laser Power Meter Products

New 3.2Watt RS232/USB LaserBee II LPM REVIEW

Always in stock and ready to ship....
    Subsidary:-Pharma Electronic Solutions

Same to you Jerry. You've always been honest, upfront, and helpful with me.

In my early days of the hobby i needed a pile of PHR sleds. Jerry stepped right up and said he had what I needed, just pay for postage only. I sent him the money, and something extra for his time. He spent the extra money I sent him paying for extra postage to add even more sleds to the package.

I'll never forget that.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    ― Benjamin Franklin; stairwell plaque in the Statue of Liberty

"And so shines a good deed in a weary world." - Willy Wonka

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting SCAMMED On The Internet CLICK